Quitting / Leaving

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quitting / Leaving

I , WalkingArcher, player since 2009 and 4ancient player since 2017 May , am leaving due to recent changes on the class archer which im playing for more than 9 years.There are some more reasons I am deciding not to play any longer here like the evolution of the server. Simply put , when i started here 4ancient was'' magical'' and unique and stood out for me compared to the other private servers i am currently playing. Now the charm is lost and a lot of things dont work out. Also I am very disappointed to notice that significant suggestions made were ignored. I also would like to point out that the recent update on classes was the last straw. I am also very dissatisfied with some other factors like the server not being stable, too much farm and zero pvp, very low and unrealistic rates, dead market and the lost fun factor that trading , upgrading had. If i was to comeback things in 4ancient should be much better and 4ancient should not be just a 4story server with old school files but a unique old school server because now there is nothing unique. It only was good when i started when 4ancient was unique. I could bring many people into the server but it doesnt seem any fun now.

I will continue being active on the forum, in the game i will not, and i hope things will get better. Not one good change or two but the whole mentality.

Kind Regards,Walkingarcher

Things I suggested that I would like to see

My suggestion for the future of the market
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • Howdy follow!

Not a single argument of you would hold stand a discussion and I bet you know that.
      Sorry but all I see is that you're not okay with the changes and now you're trying to make it look like everyone sees it.

The archer change with up to 100dmg less is not even close a big deal. I'm playing archer myself and im inside a big guild where many play archer. Not a single person complained about the change.

You're free to leave or just stay and learn to understand that only cause you might think that your ideas are real game changers they aren't for other players and do totally make no sense over a long term. I didn't wanted to say it that harshly but you sincerely try to enforce us those ideas.

Kind Regards
    • Hello, if thats what you think of me thank you. I also have no power to enforce you do to anything. My ideas were never claimed to be game changers or anything they just were suggested to help you satisfy the community , just a trial to help a little part of the game be changed to better. I am sorry if my threads or arguments are that bad. Delete them if it makes anything better.
      I just wanted to help with those ''nonsense'' and please dont isolate one reason or tarnish my post meanings to make me look like a shit-talker. Thanks, for the '' Kind Regards ''
    • xRonf wrote:

I think making a post about this is so ridicolous, if u want to leave u can do it without getting any attention
      I mean, players on official 4s doing that aswell. They say why they quit and also they're saying good bye to their friends which they met there.

BTT: Trading fir me works fine on derion, also pvp isn't to bad, just sometimes weird timings (BoG and D80 at the same time..? xd)

Battle.net: Flo#22907
      Discord: Mikrole#8952
    • Im archer to and i think the 100 dmg is a big difference but not so big that i would say "okay playing archer is nonsense" and i will not quitt because of that.
      U can open an thread with ure opinion and try to fight for an change (ill also try my best but in the right way) and not "they did such a bad change now i quit because they are rude to all archers" they only try to balance the game and wanted to add some features that some ppl had wished... Make a thread and ill support u but in a friendly way (thread about archer dmg). We are all ppl we can talk to each other firendly and polite..
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Novac wrote:

Im archer to and i think the 100 dmg is a big difference but not so big that i would say "okay playing archer is nonsense" and i will not quitt because of that.
      U can open an thread with ure opinion and try to fight for an change (ill also try my best but in the right way) and not "they did such a bad change now i quit because they are rude to all archers" they only try to balance the game and wanted to add some features that some ppl had wished... Make a thread and ill support u but in a friendly way (thread about archer dmg). We are all ppl we can talk to each other firendly and polite..
      Totally agree with you. He linked the forum thread he made, so this now has more sense. There are ways and ways to say that you don't like something. Also in general you can't get mad only because you proposed something and no one cared. Yes you spent your time trying to help, but also you in primis have to consider that no one asked you to do that :)
    • The post clearly implies that i am not quitting because of archer changes, it was just the last straw. If you dont know what the last straw means open a dictionary and stop typing ignorance. I clearly stated that I felt that uniqueness and the special way the game worked during an era I played is gone or at least to me doesnt feel the same.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Also in general you can't get mad only because you proposed something and no one cared. Yes you spent your time trying to help, but also you in primis have to consider that no one asked you to do that
      Hello, there is a special cateogry for Feedback & Suggestions if i am not mistaken and if my memory doesn't fail me there was also a little post called hmm what was it? ah oh got it, 1.7 patch suggestions where players were asked to suggest changes & stuff.I dont get mad over a few changes my friend, its just a game lol, 4story aint even my main game. I am also not angry at all for not having my suggestions added, some were, like the large luck db, I cant always provide the best suggestions and I know that. Me being angry is your opinion,not a fact.

Archer change is like 1/10 reasons I dont play. I clearly said the charm 4ancient had to me in the era of May-Early November to me is gone. I have my reasons.Stop isolating parts of the post & tarnishing them. Thank you.

xRonf wrote:

I think making a post about this is so ridicolous, if u want to leave u can do it without getting any attention
      You see a WalkingArcher's post entitled Quitting/Leaving you clicked even though you didnt care, that is your problem man. That post was for my friends who its easier to write it here than send one thousand messages. Nobody told you to click nor i asked for it. Clearly if you have no interest in the post dont click, its pretty crystal clear what it is about and it is for my friends & acquaintances.

Lorias wrote:

9 chars in the top 16 monthly honor ranking are archers...
      Hello Lorias, that statistics you see are caused because archer can last hit easier, there are many archers, these numbers were from the archer without the update so i'd advise you to post the same thing on April. There numbers were obtained before the patch. Also i didnt deny the archer being a killing machine.

If that reply doesnt clear things out,people should read again. And im not going to reply to any of those ignorant messages.
      Also if you have nothing good to say, keep it yourself, the post is also for friends with whom i already spoke to. Just keeping it for some others who dont log in daily.Call me back when there is 24/7 pvp on ardir, massive doc pvp or PvP modes like battleroyal or a market where upping proccess and outcome value have a connection, stuff that as alberto said nobody cares for. [which is also wrong statement from him, because 1 person cant speak on behalf of the whole community]

Thank you and stop trying to argue about MY DECISION