What's wrong with you people?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's wrong with you people?

I don't really want to offend anybody or something, but what's wrong with you people?
      You will probably all agree, that there is a huge disproportion in kingdoms. Valorian is weak a the moment and there's is no doubt about it. And what are the people doing to fix it? They give up and start playing on Derion making this disproportion even bigger. What's wrong with you? I mean, I can't tell people where they should play, but it's kind of sad and funny at the same time. People instead of trying to get stronger, they just ragequit the Valorian to play at Derion. Because it's easier. Because they can't handle losing. Because they don't want to change anything. They just want to play where it's easier.
      Let me tell you, everyone hates losing. The game from its definiction should give us fun and losing isn't funny and enjoyable at all. But you know what it causes? People are leaving the game. And there will be only more people giving up playing on this server if the situation dont change. And obviously the less players play, the faster server will die.
      As I said before, I won't and I can't decide where people should play. But I want you, especially people who gave up playing at Valo and moved to Der, to think a little bit about it. At the end of the day, we play at the same server and, I hope so, we all want to make server bigger and more enjoyable for new and old players.
      Peace
    • Infected wrote:

I don't really want to offend anybody or something, but what's wrong with you people?
      You will probably all agree, that there is a huge disproportion in kingdoms. Valorian is weak a the moment and there's is no doubt about it. And what are the people doing to fix it? They give up and start playing on Derion making this disproportion even bigger. What's wrong with you? I mean, I can't tell people where they should play, but it's kind of sad and funny at the same time. People instead of trying to get stronger, they just ragequit the Valorian to play at Derion. Because it's easier. Because they can't handle losing. Because they don't want to change anything. They just want to play where it's easier.
      Let me tell you, everyone hates losing. The game from its definiction should give us fun and losing isn't funny and enjoyable at all. But you know what it causes? People are leaving the game. And there will be only more people giving up playing on this server if the situation dont change. And obviously the less players play, the faster server will die.
      As I said before, I won't and I can't decide where people should play. But I want you, especially people who gave up playing at Valo and moved to Der, to think a little bit about it. At the end of the day, we play at the same server and, I hope so, we all want to make server bigger and more enjoyable for new and old players.
      Peace
      +1,
      I totally agree with you, but the most players really can't handle loose :/

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • Totally agree with you. Valo seems dead from now on for a while. I mean its a good idea to trade through the borders in Gebra (Castle BOG) but its opening so many options for hoppers. You just need 2 PCs/1 Helper and then you are able to transfer your account without any permission needed - this is the main problem. I mean, the trade itself is important, but in the last times there is just abuse of the system - transferring accounts hasnt anything to do with "free trade".

But in the end its not the system, its about the players and their behavior, as you already mentioned. Nothing to do here, we just can continue playing on Valo. Maybe we have to combine many little guilds into a few, but bigger ones to create a more organized PvP. This would be a solution.
    • 1 or 2 weeks ago valo had way more players with polish terror coming seemingly out of nowhere with what felt like a whole raid.
      The territories at the end of tw were completely filled with valos and deris had no chance attacking them. Valo seems empty now and that should be because one guild switched? Especially because they switched to enhance and balance pvp and not because they cant handle loose..
      I think we all should wait and see how everything develops, especially after the patch, and not jump to fast conclusions like that.

Just my 2 cents :whistling:
    • Same here.
      Balancing the pvp has always been hard.
      Simply to the fact that u cant say oh it's 50 vs. 50 its fair and balanced pvp. There is a lot more such as communication, skill level of the individual players / groups, missing skills and the momentum of the push-call.

Especially during TW it's mostly random how many people fight against each other just because guilds are unable to communicate.

Another balancing factor is the activity of the players. U cant expect every player to participate in every TW.

As for the decision of Ygob. Everyone that blames them should just shut the fuck up.
      First of all they did it trying to balance the server and secondly they can always come back as they leveled up new chars on derion.

As for the current situation. Its the same as with the new patch. Give it some time and lets see where it goes. As already mentioned, ruthless aka ygob can always come back to valorian.

Peet
    • Infected wrote:

Peace
      Ich kann dem nicht ganz zustimmen. Ich gebe zu, ich war die letzten Tage oder Wochen nicht aktiv dabei. Aber als ich mitbekommen habe, dass unsere Gilde ( 1 - 1 1/2 grp) rüber geht nach Derion, war ich neugierig. Ich fragte nach, warum es denn dazu gekommen ist? Dann wurde mir berichtet, dass zur gebietserobedung knapp ein RAID auf Valo Seite zustande käme. Und Valo eine übertriebene Masse sei. Was ich mir auch gut vorstellen könnte. Da ja YGOB knapp 2 Gruppen auf Valo stelle, Polish denke ich auch mal 1 - 2 Gruppen vielleicht. Und Carpe Noctem ja auch seine 1 -2 Gruppen hatten.
      Also kam ich zu dem Entschluss Bzw wir alle einen Deri zu Leveln, weil unsere Charaktere wohl nicht gezogen werden würden. Was aber kein Problem darstellte, weil einige aus Derion damals kamen. Also hatten sie einen. Und der Rest hat sich einen in 1-2 Tagen hoch gezogen. Hab ja ausreichend Level Events. Außer unser geliebter Smash. Der braucht wieder doppelt und dreimal so lange...
      Dann war es soweit, 3 oder 4 Leute haben Level 90 erreicht und haben das erste Pvp auf deri Seite mitgemacht. Und es war ehrlich gesagt.... erschreckend! Ich will nicht sagen, dass Derion kein Pvp kann. Aber der Großteil ehrlich gesagt schon. Ich habe beobachtet, wie Derion Spieler vereinzelt reinspringen und keine Ahnung was versuchen. Ich habe beobachtet, wie keiner auf Derion Seite das Wort „gegenstunn“ kennt. Dann kam die gebietseroberung dran. Und wir wissen ja, wie Derion teilweise bei der gebietseroberung spielt. Es kommt eine gilde angelaufen und versucht dann anzugreifen. Dabei rennt aber die eine Hälfte der gilde schon weg, weil sie Angst oder so haben. Und der andere Teil, der den Mut hat zu kämpfen, wird knadenlos überrannt. Und dann kommt die nächste gilde. Und genau das selbe passiert mit der auch.
      Also haben wir direkt die Ansagen im alle Chat gemacht und versucht, die ganzen anderen Spieler durch diese Gebietseroberung zu führen. Und soll ich euch mal was sagen? Es hat geklappt. Nach der Gebietseroberung haben sich die Spieler auf der Derion Seite gefreut. Sie hatten seit langem mal wieder Spaß bei der Gebietserubgerung. Und das lag nicht nur daran, dass eine starke Gruppe nach Derion Gegangen ist. Nein, es lag daran, dass sich jemand getraut hat sich das Ruder in die Hand zu nehmen oder im den Fälle die Gilden an die Hand zu nehmen und denen zu zeigen, dass man ZUSAMMEN angreift. Und nicht gilde für gilde nach einander angreift. Sie haben, nein wir haben zusammen alle als eine Riesen gilde gekämpft. Haben zusammen auf Befehl gepusht. Und konnten so leider relativ schnell die Gebietseroberung für uns gewinnen. Weil nun auf einmal keiner auf der Valo Seite in der Lage war, sein Königreich zu leiten.
      Ja ich verstehe es, dass einige Spieler auf der Valo Seite sehr enttäuscht von meiner Gruppe ist und eventuell keine Lust hat gegen uns zu kämpfen. Ich verstehe auch, dass es viele mit uns nicht aufnehmen können , da der eq Unterschied enorm groß ist.
      Aber man sollte trotz allem nicht den Kopf in den Sand setzen und sich einen Account im Forum erstellen und dann so etwas Posten wie z.b.
      -„ sie geben auf und beginnen auf Derion zu spielen“
      -„ anstatt zu versuchen stärker zu werden, werden die valorianer nur wütend.
      -„ weil sie nicht verlieren können“
      -„ sie wollen nur dort spielen, wo es einfacher ist.“

Bevor man solche Sachen schreibt, sollte man sich mit der Sache beschäftigen. Dann wurde man sich wissen, dass Valo nicht die „ Verlierer Seite“ war. Und Derion die sogenannte „einfachere Seite“

Ich hoffe, ich könnte eure Augen damit öffnen. Habe immerhin meine gesamte Pause an der Arbeite für den Test hier geopfert. Aber das tue ich doch gerne für die Community.

Deanerys
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Wir (YGOB/Ruthless) sind seit genau MITTWOCH dem 28.02.2018 auf Derion "aktiv". Mittwoch war unsere ERSTE richtige GE auf Derion. Haben alles zusammengeführt mit jedem zusammen gelaufen und die Valos überrannt. Weil wir Masse waren? Nein, nach dem ersten guten push um die Masse zu farmen gibt die hälfte doch aus Gewohnheit auf, der Rest lief von selbst wenn keine Gegenwehr kommt und die Motivation nach dem ersten verlorenen Gebiet verloren geht. Eine GE später, gutes Zitat "Ich weiß nicht wie lange wir das mitmachen" von Godlike, danke dafür aber scheinbar haben drei Tage gereicht. Wer nicht gegen hält und gerade wenn man in Unterzahl ist dran festhält und versucht was zu erreichen, dem kann man da auch nicht helfen. Glaubt mir, von anderen Servern weiß ich sehr gut, wie es ist in Unterzahl zu sein als Gildenleiter. Zur Masse: Ich war sehr aktiv die letzten Tage auf Valo. Polish Terror mit 3 Gruppen, Carpe Noctem mit 2 Gruppen, Godlike mit 1 bzw. 1,5 Gruppen und Oyasumi oder so mit ner weiteren Gruppe, dann noch wir YGOB mit 2 Gruppen. Wechseln ist sinnvol, bedankt wird sich von den Deris, dass wer was dagegen macht. Kaum spielen wir zusammen wird Direkt angefangen auf die Tränendrüse zu drücken, weil man ein mal Gegenwehr kassiert und nicht weiß, wie man damit umgehen soll. Chillt ein paar Tage und springt nicht zu voreiligen Schlüssen, wenn's nicht zu retten ist brauchen wir wohl oder übel ein paar Transis gesponzt, nachdem jeder sein letztes Gold für Transis ausgegeben hat, um Deri zu gehen.

Erst an die eigene Nase fassen, dann bitte den Kummerkasten anschalten.

Gruß Resu
      lol was