An Idea for the Forum Website

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• An Idea for the Forum Website

It could be put on the website, a game , actually a copy of the crystal game of the official server.( rock-sci..etc) on the 4ancient forum page. We could earn reward in-game. We could buy crystals with Forum Points, also an amount of forum crystal points could be earned daily or every 30 mins ( like Minicilip,whatever). I highly mark that i do not want it inside the game but ,just as a fun game for the forum website. You could also make a rank list based on the player's success. (Winning Prices should be decided by the team hoping they will make a poll with ideas as rewards and let themselves be influenced by the 4ancient players.

Why its cool in my opinion :

1. It was on the very end on old school patches,still old school tho
      2. It is not in-game to cause complaining about the ''oldschoolity''
      3. It will be with points earned for free by staying active on the forum and helping the team with feedback + bugreports etc
      4. Crystals will be obtained by points,you will play without getting addicted to gambling like in the official server where you used to lose all your precious golds.
      5. A fun, well-known and played game helping the player profit.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

It could be put on the website, a game , actually a copy of the crystal game of the official server.( rock-sci..etc) on the 4ancient forum page. We could earn reward in-game. We could buy crystals with Forum Points, also an amount of forum crystal points could be earned daily or every 30 mins ( like Minicilip,whatever). I highly mark that i do not want it inside the game but ,just as a fun game for the forum website. You could also make a rank list based on the player's success. (Winning Prices should be decided by the team hoping they will make a poll with ideas as rewards and let themselves be influenced by the 4ancient players.

Why its cool in my opinion :

1. It was on the very end on old school patches,still old school tho
      2. It is not in-game to cause complaining about the ''oldschoolity''
      3. It will be with points earned for free by staying active on the forum and helping the team with feedback + bugreports etc
      4. Crystals will be obtained by points,you will play without getting addicted to gambling like in the official server where you used to lose all your precious golds.
      5. A fun, well-known and played game helping the player profit.

I really like your idea, but players would start again spamming threads with useless comments and pushing themselves up.
      But we'll talk about that.

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything