More characters on 1 Account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More characters on 1 Account

Hi, I think that 6 characters limit is a bit too low. What if someone would like to have 3x lvl 90 chars and 6x characters for low docs? He can't, that is the answer.
      I would like to have 1 character for each document area and I would like to have 2 characters on lvl 90, but i can't. Let's be honest 6 characters just isn't enough.
      Creating a second account for it? Pointless, because you would have to move your whole eq and that is a waste of money to move it everysingle time. Only doc 30 has players for good pvp, but what about other docs? They are empty, because players don't have the space for more characters.
    • I would like to have: Archer lvl 90, Mage lvl 90, Priest lvl 90 and lvl 20 for doc 10, lvl 26 for doc 20, lvl 34 for doc 30, lvl 44 for doc 40, lvl 54 for doc 50, lvl 64 for doc 60, lvl 80 for doc 70.
      Can I do that? NO I CAN'T.
      This is why I would like to be able to create more characters on my account. I don't know what your problem is.
    • Trumpo wrote:

I would like to have: Archer lvl 90, Mage lvl 90, Priest lvl 90 and lvl 20 for doc 10, lvl 26 for doc 20, lvl 34 for doc 30, lvl 44 for doc 40, lvl 54 for doc 50, lvl 64 for doc 60, lvl 80 for doc 70.
      Can I do that? NO I CAN'T.
      This is why I would like to be able to create more characters on my account. I don't know what your problem is.
      Thats just dumb tbh if you want to do that.

arier wrote:

xscusi what would you say if someone would like to have a mage and a archer for every doc?
      I'd say that guy creates an account with all his mage accounts and one with all of his archer accs. That way you dont have to seal your stuff.
      And please dont continue with saying thats too complicated. It's simply not.

There are restrictions in life. Same applies to this game. Just accept the fact that you can't change it.
      Last post, cya downvote mafia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Oh yeah, let's ignore everything he wrote above! Let's focus on that little piece he added so we can prove him wrong." -Light 2k18
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :!:

The post was edited 1 time, last by xscusi ().

• "There are restrictions in life. Same applies to this game. Just accept the fact that you can't change it."

What nonsense is this?! This is a game, when a developer knows his stuff, then he can change everything. Games can be changed in every possible way, you just have to know what you do.

I have never seen such a stupid post in my life xscusi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Oh yeah, let's ignore everything he wrote above! Let's focus on that little piece he added so we can prove him wrong." -Light 2k18
      I dont care about creating a second account just so i won't have a problem with the character limit. If I wouldn't mind having 2 accounts then I wouldn't write anything here. I would like to have more characters on my account and that is all, that's why i don't care about the rest of your post, because it's something wroten by a person that doesn't know how to understand what he reads.
      Our problem is that 6 characters on 1 account is too little and you just write "create a second account then there wont be any problems"
      There will be: 1. No mount, 2. waste of time because i have to logout and login on different account. 3. if I would like to move some potions or other stuff with storage, then I can't do that, because it's a different account.
      Think sometimes before you spam without making sense

The post was edited 2 times, last by Light ().

• Hey u can post ure idea in the 1.7 patch thread, i think 6 is a good and rly fair number of chars u can create but i have now 6x90 and i think sometimes there could be a maybe one more slot for a farm char or sth like this but on the pther side u can delete a char^^
      Maybe we can discuss about adding 1-2 slots for MS or BP. For me its a luxury problem because u also could create a new account for a doc char. But anyway post it in the 1.7 Patch thread and as is said add the option that u can buy a slot with MS or BP.
      Gl with ure idea^^
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured