Battle Of Gebra Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Of Gebra Bug

Hello Guys, today when the battle of gebra didn't teleport me, I got an idea to try get on the arena by myself.
    You only need elixir of transformation to flying creature and be near the castle and just try to fly above in one place that is on the right side from gate.

I think that should be fixed, because no one who is unwanted shouldnt be able to get on BoG.
    If im not correct, notice me that please.
    Thanks from the mountain for fixing that :D
  • Shellfish wrote:

Hello,

thank you for reporting that bug. Rest assured that we already know of this.
    Keep in mind that using this bug is against our rules and has already been punished multiple times.
    Every report with enough evidence (Video) will be taken very serious as we do not want any further imbalance in BoG.

Kind regards,
    [SGM] Shellfish
    I hope i won't get any penaltys for that,i didnt do that on purpose.
    And i promise i wont do this again
  • Will der mich verarschen? Als hätte er gerade erst den Bug gefunden. Ha! Da lache ich mich doch kaputt. Ich hoffe der bekommt trd seine Strafe. Das ist doch klar, dass man das nicht machen sollte. Nur weil der Herr jetzt seine 23Sichel hat, denkt er, er dürfte sich alles erlauben. Beim PvP ist er auch derbe Frech.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • TBone wrote:

Hello Guys, today when the battle of gebra didn't teleport me, I got an idea to try get on the arena by myself.
    You only need elixir of transformation to flying creature and be near the castle and just try to fly above in one place that is on the right side from gate.

I think that should be fixed, because no one who is unwanted shouldnt be able to get on BoG.
    Funny that you post that Bug here, since you used it yesterday.
    You might be already reported for that :)
  • Xuki wrote:

TBone wrote:

Funny that you post that Bug here, since you used it yesterday.You might be already reported for that :)
    Er schreibt es hier nur rein, damit er denkt, dass er sich jetzt schützen kann. Weil er den "Bug" ja "gerade eben erst" entdeckt hat :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Xuki wrote:

TBone wrote:

Funny that you post that Bug here, since you used it yesterday.You might be already reported for that :)
    ye i shouldnt use it, my bad
  • De

Deanerys wrote:

Xuki wrote:

TBone wrote:

Er schreibt es hier nur rein, damit er denkt, dass er sich jetzt schützen kann. Weil er den "Bug" ja "gerade eben erst" entdeckt hat :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    Deanerys hör einfach auf dich einzumischen wenn du keine ahnung hast

thanks for reporting this bug