Tell me your 4ancient story!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• taelop wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

taelop wrote:

After patch 93 on offi I stopped playing 4Story. Some years pased and about +-2.5 years ago I felt nostalgic and wanted to play 4Story again, but not on offi. So on ElitePVPers I discovered this server. Made some friends, they stopped playing, switched to Valo, met Fallengay and instantly uninstalled the game. I had a pretty good time untill nabmaster Laerze appeared and they started their trolling duo. Now I'm in constant joy, cuz Laerze still haven't managed to learn how to dodge my debuffs.
      can you tell me more about what you do on this website? :) @Laerze
      @taelop hmmm interesting... Tell me and fallendy more please , what do you do in that website ?
      Well personally i post some fun thread etc and u?
      To answer your question...Believe it or not dear keks, but at that time I was actually searching for some information about status of 4Story, possibly private servers, etc. I know the site for many years. BTW it is not only 4Story realted site.
      Yyyy RAMON SAID THE SAME
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Long story short, I've started in July 2017 as a priest named Bloodbath, was playing fairy and I was very bad. I've been playing in equally as bad guild (skill wise) named TheVanguard which I have a lot respect to. Then I picked up NW, afterwards moved to Valorian for the first time and played warrior in a guild named No Mercy that later became Nebula. Then I went back to Derion and played NW again and this time I got invited to eQual by bahoi. Not long after that, I decided to run my own guild called Reverence and that's also when I started playing mage for the first time. Later on, it's been just changing kingdoms every 2 months along with my personal priest named Amaryllis (got a mage on valorian account from my friend), co-leaded one of the best pvp guilds of all time named GAME OVER, along with Fearu and Naerra for about 1 month and then it's been like that for over a year until I got permanenlty suspended from playing 4Ancient on both Derion and Valorian account. It's been a great 4600 hour worth of gameplay in my accounts total, but yeah. :c

If I was to detail it all, it would be a 10000 word essay. Also I don't really share it to get the win, as it is not really worthy story of a win, but here you have it. Let me know if u want to know the full story
    • 13araya37 wrote:

Long story short, I've started in July 2017 as a priest named Bloodbath, was playing fairy and I was very bad. I've been playing in equally as bad guild (skill wise) named TheVanguard which I have a lot respect to. Then I picked up NW, afterwards moved to Valorian for the first time and played warrior in a guild named No Mercy that later became Nebula. Then I went back to Derion and played NW again and this time I got invited to eQual by bahoi. Not long after that, I decided to run my own guild called Reverence and that's also when I started playing mage for the first time. Later on, it's been just changing kingdoms every 2 months along with my personal priest named Amaryllis (got a mage on valorian account from my friend), co-leaded one of the best pvp guilds of all time named GAME OVER, along with Fearu and Naerra for about 1 month and then it's been like that for over a year until I got permanenlty suspended from playing 4Ancient on both Derion and Valorian account. It's been a great 4600 hour worth of gameplay in my accounts total, but yeah. :c

If I was to detail it all, it would be a 10000 word essay. Also I don't really share it to get the win, as it is not really worthy story of a win, but here you have it. Let me know if u want to know the full story
      nice photo btw
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• 13araya37 wrote:

Long story short, I've started in July 2017 as a priest named Bloodbath, was playing fairy and I was very bad. I've been playing in equally as bad guild (skill wise) named TheVanguard which I have a lot respect to. Then I picked up NW, afterwards moved to Valorian for the first time and played warrior in a guild named No Mercy that later became Nebula. Then I went back to Derion and played NW again and this time I got invited to eQual by bahoi. Not long after that, I decided to run my own guild called Reverence and that's also when I started playing mage for the first time. Later on, it's been just changing kingdoms every 2 months along with my personal priest named Amaryllis (got a mage on valorian account from my friend), co-leaded one of the best pvp guilds of all time named GAME OVER, along with Fearu and Naerra for about 1 month and then it's been like that for over a year until I got permanenlty suspended from playing 4Ancient on both Derion and Valorian account. It's been a great 4600 hour worth of gameplay in my accounts total, but yeah. :c

Prood to know and remember every thing you talked about
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Water. Earth. Fire. Air

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War.

Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

Thats my story. Ty for reading and cheers

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.