Tell me your 4ancient story!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

Tell me your 4ancient story, your way to 4AncientEvery player has a story. A story that consists of many stories. 3 of the best stories get a prize1st place 200gold2nd place 100gold3rd place 50 goldRules : only in English, no off topic, no spamming
    • HolzFeller and his sons Demy and Riso...

Once upon a time there was a HolzFeller he had two sons.
      HolzFeller was a good and just father he taught his sons a lot to survive on this server.
      Every day they trained and laughed.

Except for that day when HolzFeller spoke to his sons:

"My sons, it is time for you to grow up without your father and write your own story. This server is full of pirates and bandits. Trust in your axes and leave the enemy no mercy. may he guide you away".
      And so HolzFeller went to Valorian
      He left two sons behind who now go their own way.

And so one story ended and three new ones began.

and if they did not die
      they still meet in PvP and duel each other.
    • Hello! I'll be banned soon but I'll write you ingame if you decide that I win, Holzfeller.

So my 4ancient story started during my exams. You know, everything is better than studying for exams so I was just browsing the net when I saw this video about 4ancient. I instantly fell in love with the project because I'm a big fan of old 4story, in fact I have never really played on the new version of 4story, with the updated graphics. It just doesn't feel like the same game for me anymore.

So I started playing. I started with archer because I have always played the class. I don't really remember the leveling process but it wasn't too harsh because there was an XP event at the time. I remember that I was quite rusty at the time and I got destroyed in doc 50 many many times.

But I eventually reached level 90. My first item that I have upped was a no pvp cbow, I instantly got it to +20 with like 5 tincs. I haven't upped anything to +20 since than. I even started to look at the pvp scene. I remember I got flamed on my first battle of gebra because I entered with level 84. There was a selfish guy who claimed that I will die again and again so I played very safe and flamed him every time when he died. :D

There was this nice guy at the time who was forging a guild. Bun, or Burn, I don't remember his name properly. He created quite of a good clan, he invited only good players so it was like a nice elite guild. He saw some potential in me so he invited me as well.
      As I mentioned there were some great players in the guild like Pyro, or LegendaryDave. I really respected them and it was an honour to play with them. Of course I was farming a lot at the time and I upgraded my cbow to a +20 iverian. Believe it or not, I even managed to reach elite (top 11 in the kingdom) with this cbow, of course thanks to that I played with elite players.
      I honestly don't know how but this clan eventually died. Everyone went in their own way, just like myself. I played with archer for some time but I got bored a bit and changed to mage. Partly because my eq was pretty bad and I wanted to farm properly with mage.

So I started playing mage. I remember there was this active clan called Can't Stenchon The Melanchon. We, in my previous clan considered them to be noobs and we even personally hated each other with Fallendy because of some rivalry during daily group tournament.
      But my nickname was different on mage so I got to know them from another perspective. And I found them really friendly. So I joined them. I met some great friends like Laerze there.
      When I played on mage I mostly focused on farming, I even managed to get top 1 weekly farmer in some occasions. But mage didn't really fit for me so I eventually changed back to archer. I don't have to say that Fallendy was quite surprised when he realized that I was his enemy all along. :D

But since I'm quite talkative I quickly became one of the core member of CSTM. I remember I even lead TW once. That was the time when I got to know Kitsuney. I remember it felt very good when she mentioned that I lead the TW very well. :)
      I even managed to get my first Knight Guard title on the server, together with my best friend, Fallendy. I still remember how hyped we were in the night when the month reset. So the next month I worked even harder for ranking and I managed to get even Holy Knight.

But to be honest it was a rough time for the server, because there were very few players at the time. We were kind of worried that the server might die off. I met the best nightwalker ever, Vegito during these troubling times and we became great friends as well.

I even started playing on Lapiris tournaments. I was so stressed on my first round. I remember my opponent was german archer, Admira. He was a great player but I was confident that I'm better than him. But on the tournament he played like a madman, I think someone else was playing on his account. But I managed to keep the score equal. There were very few seconds left when I had a great opportunity to kill him. He was almost dead when he suddenly disappeared. He disconnected. :D So this is how I won my first round. On the next round I got fearu. I think he was also quite rusty at the time. The final result was a draw but I got unlucky and I got eliminated. I was still happy to be honest.
      After this I started to train 1v1 a lot and had some great training partners like Larry or Destroyer.

Another great event was a 3v3 tournament, organized by previous GM, Shellfish. The team of my brother, Fallendy and me managed to win it which was also a huge success for me. We even got broadcasted by AC in the 3v3 arena while we managed to get like 12 win streak with my other great friend, TheP3rfect.

This was also the time of the BIG cashers. Ramon, Dali and their friends. I initially was quite friendly with them but their cashing got so out of hand that they almost owned all of the active +24 items on the server at a time. So of course we hated them and tried to ban them in any way possible.

One day I come online, I look at my guild and it's completely empty. :O EVERYONE went to derion in one night and they didn't even mention it to me. So yeah, this felt very bad. But I got over it and joined the the great guild of Polish Terror because my polish friends have always been loyal and friendly to me. Most of the time I didn't understand a single word they said but also had great time with people like Murcielago, MiernyGrazc and Kitsuney. :D
      But to be honest after the loss of all my friends from CSTM it didn't feel the same. People in Polish Terror were great, don't get me wrong but it was a POLISH guild first of all so I felt kind of lonely in the game. I slowly started to lose motivation and eventually stopped playing. And took a break.

I came back of course but it's recent past from than, not really history. And this story is already too long. :D Gratz if you managed to read all of this. Bye bye!
    • soonbanned wrote:

great players in the guild like Pyro, or LegendaryDave.
      XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HOLY SHIT NICE JOKE

soonbanned wrote:

One day I come online, I look at my guild and it's completely empty. :O EVERYONE went to derion in one night and they didn't even mention it to me. So yeah, this felt very bad.
      this is not even true, we did like 5 days of perma spamm in guild chat + discord for the afk one ppl lol
      and we left with 8 ppls only
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

soonbanned wrote:

great players in the guild like Pyro, or LegendaryDave.
      XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      HOLY SHIT NICE JOKE

soonbanned wrote:

One day I come online, I look at my guild and it's completely empty. :O EVERYONE went to derion in one night and they didn't even mention it to me. So yeah, this felt very bad.
      this is not even true, we did like 5 days of perma spamm in guild chat + discord for the afk one ppl loland we left with 8 ppls only
    • After patch 93 on offi I stopped playing 4Story. Some years pased and about +-2.5 years ago I felt nostalgic and wanted to play 4Story again, but not on offi. So on ElitePVPers I discovered this server. Made some friends, they stopped playing, switched to Valo, met Fallengay and instantly uninstalled the game. I had a pretty good time untill nabmaster Laerze appeared and they started their trolling duo. Now I'm in constant joy, cuz Laerze still haven't managed to learn how to dodge my debuffs.
    • taelop wrote:

After patch 93 on offi I stopped playing 4Story. Some years pased and about +-2.5 years ago I felt nostalgic and wanted to play 4Story again, but not on offi. So on ElitePVPers I discovered this server. Made some friends, they stopped playing, switched to Valo, met Fallengay and instantly uninstalled the game. I had a pretty good time untill nabmaster Laerze appeared and they started their trolling duo. Now I'm in constant joy, cuz Laerze still haven't managed to learn how to dodge my debuffs.
      can you tell me more about what you do on this website? :)
      @Laerze

ez warlord
    • What an interesting topic.

Here is a little story for yall, hope you like it bros. Dont judge me, I just wanted to tell this to someone.

I genuinely do not know why, but I have always had a passion for this game even though I have already left it far too many times :D. I started playing on this server around the spring of 2017. I had no friends there for several months because I was farming my ass off to get some stuff. I have always liked the red colours around items :D. Around the autumn I joined serveral Czech guilds but none of them were in particular good as a community tbh though there were some brighter times (Heaven Knight were fun). I have met there my good friend SnoopDogg. We immediatelly became bffs and were talking to each other all the time :D Then when the winter came I found my new besties and we had formed a guild, Carpe Noctem. I still talk to them and I have met with one of the dudes. :) Those were some legendary players, for me. Phenomenal (Skrra), Kubina, Pyro, Dave. As time went on we had become an international guild and began to grow. We recruited players like Goni, OhJones, Dark and we became known as an actual guild. Sadly nothing lasts forever. Our passion for the game was slowly decaying and most of us stopped playing for their own reasons. We had left the guild lead to Dark, but he wasnt able to restore it and left to Derion.

At that time I had lost most of my eq and so I decided to stop playing for a while. Around half a year later I saw a post on fb from 4a about some events so I decided to have some fun during the holidays. Starting on derion, I managed to farm a beatiful 21-22 eq and swords in a really short time and I decided to have some fun at PvP from then on. I saw a recruitment posts by Resurgence guys, lead by Fallendy. I had not known Fallendy and the newer players so I decided to give them a try. I was not very active at the time (I had exams, duh) and so I had not met them so well. One day I logged in and all my items were gone, someone had taken them away. The gms were not able to help me and I left the game again.

However as I said. I still had the passion in me so I started playing once again! xd At the beginning of this summer I started playing on my valo mage again, slowly grinding the 20s items. I had a very lucky account on valo so upping wasnt a big problem for the mage :) I managed to hit some 20s, even a few 21s, and I restored my arsenal quickly (though it was still 2-3 levels down from eq I had the year before xd). One day xDark came on valorian and when he saw me he immediately asked me whether I would go to derion with him. He actually payed for my permits and helped me to get started there, which I am thankful for.

While on derion, I wrote to Fallendy again whether he would invite me to the guild again. Funny enough xDark was in Resurgence too. I knew Fallendy was basically hated by everyone, but every time I chatted with him, he seemed like a genuine person. As time went on I kept on farming and gringin my gear. After a while I stopped and now I am just enjoying the feeling of playing like in the old times. As probably the first time in my play-time of this game I started playing archer and I am really enjoying it even though I am trash at it :D

I am thankful for everyone I have met on this server, be that the boys from HK, Carpe or Resurgence and even guilds I do not even remember because I am a doofus and have a bad memory. I am slowly but surely stopping playing this game once again since I have to focus on more important things than numbers in this game.

Anyway thank you for reading this stupid bullcrap and I hope you enjoyed it. I could have made it more fun, but I wanted it to be as genuine as it can be. Aaand sory 4 missteaks, my englich is limitted.

See you on CWs, since tw is pointless now anyway.
    • Unforgivable wrote:

What an interesting topic.

Here is a little story for yall, hope you like it bros. Dont judge me, I just wanted to tell this to someone.

I genuinely do not know why, but I have always had a passion for this game even though I have already left it far too many times :D. I started playing on this server around the spring of 2017. I had no friends there for several months because I was farming my ass off to get some stuff. I have always liked the red colours around items :D. Around the autumn I joined serveral Czech guilds but none of them were in particular good as a community tbh though there were some brighter times (Heaven Knight were fun). I have met there my good friend SnoopDogg. We immediatelly became bffs and were talking to each other all the time :D Then when the winter came I found my new besties and we had formed a guild, Carpe Noctem. I still talk to them and I have met with one of the dudes. :) Those were some legendary players, for me. Phenomenal (Skrra), Kubina, Pyro, Dave. As time went on we had become an international guild and began to grow. We recruited players like Goni, OhJones, Dark and we became known as an actual guild. Sadly nothing lasts forever. Our passion for the game was slowly decaying and most of us stopped playing for their own reasons. We had left the guild lead to Dark, but he wasnt able to restore it and left to Derion.

At that time I had lost most of my eq and so I decided to stop playing for a while. Around half a year later I saw a post on fb from 4a about some events so I decided to have some fun during the holidays. Starting on derion, I managed to farm a beatiful 21-22 eq and swords in a really short time and I decided to have some fun at PvP from then on. I saw a recruitment posts by Resurgence guys, lead by Fallendy. I had not known Fallendy and the newer players so I decided to give them a try. I was not very active at the time (I had exams, duh) and so I had not met them so well. One day I logged in and all my items were gone, someone had taken them away. The gms were not able to help me and I left the game again.

However as I said. I still had the passion in me so I started playing once again! xd At the beginning of this summer I started playing on my valo mage again, slowly grinding the 20s items. I had a very lucky account on valo so upping wasnt a big problem for the mage :) I managed to hit some 20s, even a few 21s, and I restored my arsenal quickly (though it was still 2-3 levels down from eq I had the year before xd). One day xDark came on valorian and when he saw me he immediately asked me whether I would go to derion with him. He actually payed for my permits and helped me to get started there, which I am thankful for.

While on derion, I wrote to Fallendy again whether he would invite me to the guild again. Funny enough xDark was in Resurgence too. I knew Fallendy was basically hated by everyone, but every time I chatted with him, he seemed like a genuine person. As time went on I kept on farming and gringin my gear. After a while I stopped and now I am just enjoying the feeling of playing like in the old times. As probably the first time in my play-time of this game I started playing archer and I am really enjoying it even though I am trash at it :D

I am thankful for everyone I have met on this server, be that the boys from HK, Carpe or Resurgence and even guilds I do not even remember because I am a doofus and have a bad memory. I am slowly but surely stopping playing this game once again since I have to focus on more important things than numbers in this game.

Anyway thank you for reading this stupid bullcrap and I hope you enjoyed it. I could have made it more fun, but I wanted it to be as genuine as it can be. Aaand sory 4 missteaks, my englich is limitted.

See you on CWs, since tw is pointless now anyway.
      I heard fallendy was trash player

ez warlord

taelop wrote:

After patch 93 on offi I stopped playing 4Story. Some years pased and about +-2.5 years ago I felt nostalgic and wanted to play 4Story again, but not on offi. So on ElitePVPers I discovered this server. Made some friends, they stopped playing, switched to Valo, met Fallengay and instantly uninstalled the game. I had a pretty good time untill nabmaster Laerze appeared and they started their trolling duo. Now I'm in constant joy, cuz Laerze still haven't managed to learn how to dodge my debuffs.
      can you tell me more about what you do on this website? :) @Laerze
      @taelop hmmm interesting... Tell me and fallendy more please , what do you do in that website ?
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

taelop wrote:

@taelop hmmm interesting... Tell me and fallendy more please , what do you do in that website ?
      Well personally i post some fun thread etc and u?

ez warlord

Laerze wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

taelop wrote:

Well personally i post some fun thread etc and u?
      To answer your question...
      Believe it or not dear keks, but at that time I was actually searching for some information about status of 4Story, possibly private servers, etc. I know the site for many years. BTW it is not only 4Story realted site.