Three Year Anniversary

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Three Year Anniversary

Howdy valued community!

Are you ready to celebrate another year of 4Ancient?
    Let's party! Here's everything you need to know to join in the festivities during our in-game anniversary events.

The anniversary rate events begin on Thursday, September 12 at 00:01AM and run untill Sunday, September 22 at 23:59PM.

It's raining gifts!
    From Thursday, September 12 (starting with 14:00) untill Sunday, September 15 you will receive a "3rd Anniversary Gift Box" every hour! But nobody knows exactly what they contain.
    Some say they contain a gateway to another world, some say they contain vicious objects. But the truth can only be ascertained in one way.

Treasure Chests!
    Chests containing precious treasures are scattered throughout Iberia!
    Nobody knows what these chests contain or where they are, all we know for sure is that there are 580 hidden chests with treasures of ancient ancestors.

Monsters running away with cakes?!
    From monster you can now loot pieces of cake and birthday presents!? How is this possible?!
    You can find more information here: Presents and cake were stolen!

God's blessing!
    The Gods blessed us for these festivities by giving us the blessing of the following rates:
    Display Spoiler

12.09 – 22.09.
    +200% Experience
    +100% More Quest Experience

15:00 - 16:00 +200% Item Drop Item drop (Instance 79)
    16:00 – 18:00 +80% Money Drop (Document 80)
    18:00 - 19:00 +250% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    21:30 - 22:30 +30% Money Drop (Instance 75)
    23:00 - 23:30 +75% Item Upgrade

19:00 - 20:00 +250% Gamble Options (chance for better runes)
    21:00 - 22:00 +350% Magic Item Drop (Instance 79)
    23:00 – 23:59 +300% Rare Magic Upgrade (Blue ==> Yellow Options)

01:00 - 23:59 +120% Quest Money
    02:00 – 03:00 +200% Magic Item Drop (Instance 79)
    14:00 – 15:00 +200% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    19:00 - 23:59 +20% Money Drop in All areas
    21:00 – 22:00 +300% Magic Item Drop (Instance 79)
    22:00 - 23:30 +200% Item Drop (Instance 79)

08:00 – 09:00 +400% Magic Item drop (Document 80)
    17:00 – 18:00 +80% Money Drop Item drop (Document 80)
    22:30 - 23:30 +200% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    22:00 - 23:59 +650% Refine Transfer

02:00 – 03:00 +100% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    15:00 – 17:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 75)
    18:00 – 19:00 +100% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    22:00 – 23:59 +80% Money Drop Item drop (Document 80)

02:00 – 03:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 75)
    19:00 – 20:00 +30% Money Drop (Instance 75)
    21:00 – 22:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    23:00 – 23:59 +200% Magic Drop in all Areas

03:00 – 04:00 +100% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    17:00 – 18:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 75)
    19:00 - 20:00 +250% Gamble Options (chance for better runes)
    22:00 – 23:00 +30% Money Drop (Instance 79)

06:00 – 07:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    16:00 – 17:00 +200% Magic Drop (Instance 75)
    19:00 – 20:00 +80% Money Drop Item drop (Document 80)
    23:00 – 23:59 +100% Item Drop (2nd Battle)

04:00 – 05:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 75)
    15:00 – 17:00 +200% Magic Drop in all Areas
    19:00 – 20:00 +50% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    21:00 – 23:59 +20% Money Drop Item drop (Document 80)

09:00 - 12:00 +300% Magic Drop Item drop (Document 80)
    16:00 – 17:00 +200% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    18:00 - 20:00 +250% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    22:00 – 23:59 +650% Refine Transfer
    23:00 - 23:59 +250% Gamble Options (chance for better runes)

08:00 – 09:00 +200% Magic Item drop (Instance 79)
    17:00 – 18:00 +80% Money Drop Item drop (Document 80)
    22:30 - 23:30 +200% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    23:00 – 23:59 +300% Rare Magic Upgrade (Blue ==> Yellow Options)
    23:00 - 23:30 +70% Item Upgrade

Thank you!
    Thank you to all the heroes from Valorian and Derion who continue to join us on the many adventures within Iberia. Because without you we would not be standing here today.
    Whether you’re a hefty feline, a clever fairy, or a noble human, we appreciate your continued support, and we’re looking forward to sharing adventures with you for many years to come.

Kind Regards,
    your gratefull 4Ancient Team!
    Thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
    And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil

The post was edited 5 times, last by ElynCZ ().

• Lovely to see an upcoming event period, but why do you need to put the major events in the late evenings/nights? Many people just like myself have to get up very early in the mornings, rendering these events nearly completely useless as I can't afford to stay up until midnight.
    I think it would've been way more comfortable for a lot of people to either put all of them at afternoons & early evenings or at least let them vary between all times so we can leastways make use of some of them.

Cheers
    お前はもう死んでいる
  • Well there are people from other countries & continents as well, for usa for example these events are atthe riht time for people who come back form their jobs (23:00 server time = 17:00 USA) also if they put them earlier they interfeer with PvP events (Doc/Crypta)

You wil never be able to put events for everyone and you defenetly cant expect them to line them up just for you, i myself (matching server time) have to wake up at 6 but i can still take the event, sleeping 6h for 1-2 days isnt too much of a deal
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Asera wrote:

Well there are people from other countries & continents as well, for usa for example these events are atthe riht time for people who come back form their jobs (23:00 server time = 17:00 USA) also if they put them earlier they interfeer with PvP events (Doc/Crypta)

You wil never be able to put events for everyone and you defenetly cant expect them to line them up just for you, i myself (matching server time) have to wake up at 6 but i can still take the event, sleeping 6h for 1-2 days isnt too much of a deal
    Sorry, but you don't seem to get my point. Of course there are some people playing from all around the world, but the majority of the playerbase is from the EU, thus timezones are almost the same here anywhere so why not adjust event timers for the majority of people? This is not a problem only related to me!
    The USA has a ton of timezones btw, so assuming 6h time difference is pointless. West coast for example has 9 hours of time difference to ST, as you can see even for them it wouldn't work out and would not be a difference if the events were in favour of the EU.
    And imo, events are happening once while pvp events occour literally every day on a regular basis, so hell nah this is not an argument.

But yeah long term short, doesn't even matter if I discuss here or not since things are not going to change anyways.
    Enjoy your 6 hours of sleep if you think this game is worth it to adjust your sleep pattern for. Jeez
    お前はもう死んでいる
  • WERFAXTER wrote:

Lovely to see an upcoming event period, but why do you need to put the major events in the late evenings/nights? Many people just like myself have to get up very early in the mornings, rendering these events nearly completely useless as I can't afford to stay up until midnight.
    I think it would've been way more comfortable for a lot of people to either put all of them at afternoons & early evenings or at least let them vary between all times so we can leastways make use of some of them.

Cheers
    because most ppl are on during those times , thats why
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• HolzFeller wrote:

Asera wrote:

Well there are people from other countries & continents as well, for usa for example these events are atthe riht time for people who come back form their jobs (23:00 server time = 17:00 USA) also if they put them earlier they interfeer with PvP events (Doc/Crypta)

Ist klar Staat sich auf die Bedürfnisse der großen Mehrheit Anzupassen sollten wir beachten wann einpar absolut überflüssig und unnötigen USA Spieler Feierabend haben:))) ich fasse das mal so zusammen in Zukunft wirst du unseren Forum mit Beiträgen bereichern wie z.b. Homosexuelle Charaktererstellung Klimaschutz in 4Ancient, China unterdrückt 4Ancient Spieler aus Tibet, mehr Frauen als Game
    Master, dieselfahrverbot in markut Staat klar und deutlich zu sagen das ist nicht in Ordnung ist um 23 Uhr fuhr ein Event zu starten wo der Puls der Spieler auf 180 hoch geht und sie die nächsten zwei bis fünf Stunden danach keine Auge mehr zudrücken können vor Aufregung und der ganzen Hysterie lieber alles relativieren ein paar Minderheiten und Randgruppen erwähnen um dein ekelhaftes Geltungsdrang zu festigen schön toll ich hoffe du beobachtest dich auch selbst im Spiegel wenn du deine Kommentare schreibst in deiner ein Zimmer Beschränktheit mit einem Bild von Fall Andy an deiner Wand deinen Mentor und Wegweiser :))) Hey ist auch egal mach weiter so dieser Kommentar wird sowieso zensiert oder gelöscht weil die meisten der gms unter Korruptions
    Ängsten Gott komplexen und Gold Preisschwankung Ängsten leiden

You even know you must speak English in this section but i bet you don't care.

Indeed, it's impossible to attend events at 23:00. It was so impossible to attend that only 900+ players were online.

We have to decide event times based on the 5% that sadly can't attend cause of IRL? Sounds smart. What about the other 95% tho? Ever thought about investing in stock market? I bet you'd do great!

If you have time to call upon corruption on people that allow you to have fun anytime you want since 3 years then i guess you really have much free time.
    But yea, so much corruption. How could we host events at 23:00? Such a bad time for everyone.
  • HolzFeller wrote:

Every half-ape runs with 20000gold in the bag, the gold comes from heaven Mr. Spagetti, why do you feel so attacked? Who has the power to create gold? No further questions thanks for the confirmation
    Attacked? Nah you give yourself too much credit to think i could feel attacked by you :D
    I'm just pointing out how there's always someone that's not happy with our work, no matter what and that's something that is not going to change :D

I will just ignore everything else you said cause it's not even worthy of my answer :D Everyone knows what kind of person you are and i don't want to get to the same level :D Just don't think to know everything ;) You don't know how we work and what we do :D

You don't like us/our server/our work? Goodbye o/
    Another game/server will be for sure to be happy to have such a nice polite player like you!

Kind Regards
    yours Mr. Spaghetti

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlbertoCoderIT ().

• You know a shit about me, I've done more for this server than you can ever dream, have answered a few tickets feels like the godfather of 4ancient, I've given more than 500 players an 18+ weapon so they can stay and play , you have nothing to report I love thisgame with all the good and bad sides it has, stop this provoking and just explain why so much gold and weapons crates on the market
  • HolzFeller wrote:

You know a shit about me, I've done more for this server than you can ever dream, have answered a few tickets feels like the godfather of 4ancient, I've given more than 500 players an 18+ weapon so they can stay and play , you have nothing to report I love thisgame with all the good and bad sides it has, stop this provoking and just explain why so much gold and weapons crates on the market
    I will be glad to answer all your questions via PM or via PM on Discord but not on the thread regarding events for the 3 years that you're just filling with provocations and insults.

Kind Regards
  • Please.. it's you that coming here and provoke Me I just write my opinion to Aseras Bullshit text I don't care about that downguard shit event next time u can make it on 4 pm that was not my point! Stop using translation apps and start flamming the reason that's make me engry was that he said some people's play this game from America and that's why is the event on 23 At and its completely Bullshit and most players are from Europe! I give u right it's not the right place to discuss and sorry if I insult you I will write u PM happy birthday 4ancient I love you :)
  • HolzFeller wrote:

You know a shit about me, I've done more for this server than you can ever dream, have answered a few tickets feels like the godfather of 4ancient, I've given more than 500 players an 18+ weapon so they can stay and play , you have nothing to report I love thisgame with all the good and bad sides it has, stop this provoking and just explain why so much gold and weapons crates on the market
    give me one plox
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

HolzFeller wrote:

give me one plox
    Please.. Laerze the Godfather of Nohand Boots I give u a 24+pvp weapon to have a chance in pvp :)