RitalinPower Spanish Guild

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RitalinPower Spanish Guild

Buenas a todos. Quería presentaros a RitalinPower, un nuevo gremio de habla hispana de Derion.
      Somos un gremio reciente de finales de Mayo surgido a partir de las diferencias con otro gremio de habla hispana.

Quería invitaros a todo el que quiera a unirse, ya somos mas de 80 miembros de los cuales mas de 30 son activos diariamente.
      tenemos amplia experiencia en conquista y guerras, de esta forma en menos de una semana ya hemos logrado estar presentes y ser uno de los gremios mas relevantes de derion.
      Tenemos servidor privado de TS, buena gente y ganas de dejarnos los ojos.

Y sobre todo animaros a que os lo paséis bien con nosotros, no solo somos un gremio, somos una comunidad, para reírnos, jugar a otros juegos, ayudar al que lo necesite y petarlo en conquista.

Un saludo a todos, y nos vemos en el juego ;D.

PD: a los interesados, los lideres posiblemente varíen, pero principalmente podéis susurrar a Cronopio, a Mayers o a CodeZ.

Translation:

Hi, I wanted to introduce you to RitalinPower, a new Spanish guild of Derion.
      We are a recent guild emerged from the differences with another Spanish guild.

I wanted to invite everyone who wants to join, we are more than 80 members of which more than 30 are active daily.

We have extensive experience in pvp and wars, so in less than a week we have achieved to be relevant in the pvp and daily war.

We have a private TS server, good people, and intentions of be addicts of this game.

And above all encourage you to have fun with us, we are not only a guild, we are a community, to laugh, play other games, help those who need it and destroy all valorians possible in conquest.

Greetings to all, and see you in the game ;D .

PD: to the interested ones, the leaders possibly vary, but mainly you can whisper to Cronopio, Mayers or CodeZ.

The post was edited 2 times, last by clayman ().

• clayman wrote:

Buenas a todos. Quería presentaros a RitalinPower, un nuevo gremio de habla hispana de Derion.
      Somos un gremio reciente de finales de Mayo surgido a partir de las diferencias con otro gremio de habla hispana.

Quería invitaros a todo el que quiera a unirse, ya somos mas de 80 miembros de los cuales mas de 30 son activos diariamente.
      tenemos amplia experiencia en conquista y guerras, de esta forma en menos de una semana ya hemos logrado estar presentes y ser uno de los gremios mas relevantes de derion.
      Tenemos servidor privado de TS, buena gente y ganas de dejarnos los ojos.

Y sobre todo animaros a que os lo paséis bien con nosotros, no solo somos un gremio, somos una comunidad, para reírnos, jugar a otros juegos, ayudar al que lo necesite y petarlo en conquista.

Un saludo a todos, y nos vemos en el juego ;D.

PD: a los interesados, los lideres posiblemente varíen, pero principalmente podéis susurrar a Cronopio, a Mayers o a CodeZ.
      Hey, I'm sorry but forum only allows non-English content if it's translated or in the Tavern section

(Os van a borrar el post si no hay traducción, pero podéis pasarlo a la Taberna -Tavern- donde vale cualquier idioma)
    • Greetings @clayman,

As rules indicate, you have to speak in English out of Tavern.

- Specific rule -
      -16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write in English. If you want to create a thread in another language you are ONLY allowed to create it in the "Tavern" section.

Please translate your post in the next day or I will have to remove it.
      Sorry, but rules are rules.

Kind regards,
      Giotto.
    • -16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write in English. If you want to create a thread in another language you are ONLY allowed to create it in the "Tavern" section.

Follow the rules plox
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• GiottoGR wrote:

Greetings @clayman,

As rules indicate, you have to speak in English out of Tavern.

- Specific rule -
      -16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write in English. If you want to create a thread in another language you are ONLY allowed to create it in the "Tavern" section.

Please translate your post in the next day or I will have to remove it.
      Sorry, but rules are rules.

Kind regards,
      Giotto.
      sorry, i will translate it soon as possible.