Tournaments inconvenience

    • Tournaments inconvenience

      Here are all the problems i've faced/seen on the tournaments i did/saw , with all the things that should be done / could be done ( all my ideas are maybe not the best one but .. Still better than nothing ).. ( I did play 3 tournaments : rekamie/phalkeinein/endendors )
      Endendros : asking to a priest to buff his pet before entering the arena . .
      Phalkeinein : Nightwalker staying invinsible the whole match to play the dice :S .. Yeah , it does exist
      Phalkeinein/Pendatron : When a nightwalker is out of vision buff , heve got an huge disavantage
      Pauldron : Only the 1st kill is " intresting " .. mage 1v1 isn't intresting , the rest of the tournament is just invi rush
      Lapiris/Phalkeinein/Pendatron mainly but it can work for any class : asking to a friend to tell you where your opponent is
      Rekamie : stunning the whole match and waiting for the dice . .
      Rekamie : Squirell giving invincibility ( Please dont tell me the fact its wanted , even if it is , its not well codded , sometimes the person is just invincible for 5 seconds and sometimes he just doesnt receive any shield .. )
      All classes but mainly warrior and nightwalker : The overcast ..

      Some things that could be done against it :


      Lapiris/Phalkeinein/Pendatron mainly but it can work for any class : asking to a friend to tell you where your opponent is
      Just dont allow the spectators to see the invisible players


      Endendros : asking to a priest to buff his pet before entering the arena . .
      Delete the pet when the players enter the arena , if its too hard to code , just ban the players doing it


      Pauldron ( Mainly but its the same for all the classes ) : Only the 1st kill is " intresting " .. mage 1v1 isn't intresting , the rest of the tournament is just invi rush

      Lapiris/Phalkeinein/Pendatron mainly but it can work for any class : asking to a friend to tell you where your opponent is
      It should be done for every class on my oppinion , when someone die , both players should be tp back on a corner of the arena with all the skills reset full mana and life ofc .


      Rekamie : Squirell giving invincibility ( Please dont tell me the fact its wanted , even if it is , its not well codded , sometimes the person is just invincible for 5 seconds and sometimes he just doesnt receive any shield .. )


      All classes but mainly warrior and nightwalker : The overcast ..
      I dont know shit about coding and its obviously not an easy task , but it does ruin the gameplay , not only inside of the tournaments .. Obviously iv got 0 solution about that cause only the staff can have an impact on it .


      Rekamie : stunning the whole match and waiting for the dice . .
      Maybe a damage meter .. Obviously not a revolutionary idea but .. Its still better than a lottery tournament .. I need to think about it and if pples could give some decent idea it could be nice .

      PS : AncientCompiler , before making a change , please speak about it with ur community .. , don't do a sneaky moove like you did with the crow , especially when no one wanted it to happen ..

      Btw , just want to specify the fact that 90 % of these things wouldn't happen if the community wasnt that terrible and would play for the fun and with honor , not as actually ^^'
      Its the same for the macros , for the invi pots abuse , res scroll abuse , teleport scroll abuse who just annoy the game experience when theyre abused btw .
      The community make the game , just need to watch league of legends , its a pretty good game but he does have a shitty screen cause of his community ^^'



      ( Just want to add the fact rouketas did miss my pet on the tournament .. On the NOMISS tournament , i did rec i can proove it x') )

      The post was edited 1 time, last by NainPorteQui ().

    • NainPorteQui wrote:





      Phalkeinein : Nightwalker staying invinsible the whole match to play the dice :S .. Yeah , it does exist
      Phalkeinein/Pendatron : When a nightwalker is out of vision buff , heve got an huge disavantage
      A nw can't stay invis at an equal score cause he will loose for invis time.
      If you loose eye you get an penalty, is normal and you can comeback from a situation like this anyway. there are some kind of people that try to make only poison kills i guess, but most of the players don't.

      NainPorteQui wrote:




      Lapiris/Phalkeinein/Pendatron mainly but it can work for any class : asking to a friend to tell you where your opponent is
      It should be done for every class on my oppinion , when someone die , both players should be tp back on a corner of the arena with all the skills reset full mana and life ofc .
      Nah, a tour is a bit more complex than a duel and should remain like it is imo.
      Best video from my collection -
    • Just make it so when someone one dies the arena resets and it's given 30 seconds for the players to prepare
      Most of the duels is just invi rush , wheres the fun in that ?
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

      youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

    • DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

      Just make it so when someone one dies the arena resets and it's given 30 seconds for the players to prepare
      Most of the duels is just invi rush , wheres the fun in that ?
      This goes only for some classes, archer tour for example isn't just rush and kill after death, there are outplays involved and so on, this way would make tournaments more like duels which is a bad thing, tours are more than this.
      Best video from my collection -
    • so with the change's of crow not being able to use on priest tournament, the most chances are that there will be 0:0 and players cant kill
      But from the other prespection all the servers i played so far this wasnt possible(dodging squirtle by using crow)+this is a bug since squirtle doesnt go off when the other player is crow,i mean it should shouldnt it?
      So what about making crow againusable but when the other player does crow he will still get squirtled?
      I mean this should be fair afterwards
    • resk6 wrote:

      So what about making crow againusable but when the other player does crow he will still get squirtled?
      YY sure make ist like this so idiots like Resk can keep going 0:0 and gamble for the fcking 24 weapons

      i mean Rekamie is just a title that should be given randomly
      its not like it's supposed to be worn by the best player of that class

      Nain won every tournament from a certain point but not because he had fucking luck but because he worked for it

      And then we have fucking randoms like Resk who go in the tournament and try to go 0:0 and turn the tournament into a fucking cirkus

      Nain did like 15 times the work that resk did at that finale

      resk6 wrote:

      I mean this should be fair afterwards
      Ye ofc "fair" keep talking bullshit
      You say "i dont use unfair methods"
      But then you try to get Nain banned so he cant participate at the tournament
      & try to go 0-0 because you are too fucking bad to play normal

      At least Naerra played fair and took the loss
      Not like you
      I still can't expalin how he can still defend you, makes no sense to me


      Something has to be done about this because this tournament was fucking braindead
      It was not enjoyable to watch (and i guess it wasn't enjoyable to play either)
      & The change to the tournament turned this into a pathetic rng mode
      0:0 shouldnt be possible and if it stays possible is should be a FAIR judgement at the end that favors people that actually play their class
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

      INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • So i was travelling and it made me mad after i saw asera's message and i couldnt reply because my forum accounts got blocked for doubleaccount and i have to wait for AncientCompiler to unban them so i made a new one because that obviously would take some days.
      For everything you said asera,i will tell you 2 things.I dont know why u lick nain/u support everything he says propably because of Fallendy but i dont even care about that even if its funny,the main point is actually that PvE players like you who never played any tournament at all and never played priest much in their life, tell their opinion about what should happen by the 4ancient team for a tournament he never participated in.Another sad thing is,if you change priest tournament to damage couting that would completely wipe out support players from the tournaments.
      As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like crying because a warrior is playing def stance (like wtf).
      A good idea would be to reduce heals or make their cd a litle longer,or even make the stuns 1 sec more cooldown so there exists no perma stun.
      Disabling support players totally from the game and not giving them a chance to fight will be really sad,4ancient would force priests to play only chaos this way.
      0 0 Should be coinflip in my opinion as it is in all servers.But it should also be possible for a chaos priest to kill the support (wand+book) but also the support should have fair chances of surviving.Crow sadly shouldnt exist as a way to dodge the squirrel because it is a bug that no other server had it as long as i know.
      One last thing,i please the 4ancient team to not make something ridiculous for the tournament,make it more interesting but also winnable for every kind of priest player
      fair/unfair methods i laugh peace love ya all
    • Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck .
      As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like crying because a warrior is playing def stance (like wtf).
      I mean .. Your Resk , i know , it's maybe not your fault , everyone doesn't born with the same quality/defects .. But , where is the point between warrior defence stance and priest 0/0 ? A warrior defence stance is still playing , a bot like you just stun stun and try the dice cause he know he can't play a fair way , simple as this !

      A " SUPPORT " priest is SUPPORTING so , he'se supposed to play on a tournament where hese supporting like a GROUP tournament .
      A 1v1 priest have to be played , not perma cc and gambling the draw like shameless pples like you does .

      I hate my life to be honest , i'm legit wasting my time on a forum and try to arg with a person like Resk .. I need help please
    • NainPorteQui wrote:

      Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck .
      As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like crying because a warrior is playing def stance (like wtf).
      I mean .. Your Resk , i know , it's maybe not your fault , everyone doesn't born with the same quality/defects .. But , where is the point between warrior defence stance and priest 0/0 ? A warrior defence stance is still playing , a bot like you just stun stun and try the dice cause he know he can't play a fair way , simple as this !

      A " SUPPORT " priest is SUPPORTING so , he'se supposed to play on a tournament where hese supporting like a GROUP tournament .
      A 1v1 priest have to be played , not perma cc and gambling the draw like shameless pples like you does .

      I hate my life to be honest , i'm legit wasting my time on a forum and try to arg with a person like Resk .. I need help please
      Kid, warrior def stance has the exact same thing to do with wand and book.
      They are weapons that you can use.
      After all im not gonna hear your flame stuff either i said my opinions and that supports should have choice in 1v1 too like why should only chaos priests play tournament and not be able to try both 1v1 and group? pls unfair/fair methods xDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD topKEkKkKk

      btw thanks for saying that im not having the same brain like you,i mean we all know you and your friends are ****

      The post was edited 1 time, last by GiottoGR: Removed minor insult ().

    • Reskyouthblock wrote:

      NainPorteQui wrote:

      Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck .
      As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like crying because a warrior is playing def stance (like wtf).
      I mean .. Your Resk , i know , it's maybe not your fault , everyone doesn't born with the same quality/defects .. But , where is the point between warrior defence stance and priest 0/0 ? A warrior defence stance is still playing , a bot like you just stun stun and try the dice cause he know he can't play a fair way , simple as this !

      A " SUPPORT " priest is SUPPORTING so , he'se supposed to play on a tournament where hese supporting like a GROUP tournament .
      A 1v1 priest have to be played , not perma cc and gambling the draw like shameless pples like you does .

      I hate my life to be honest , i'm legit wasting my time on a forum and try to arg with a person like Resk .. I need help please
      Kid, warrior def stance has the exact same thing to do with wand and book.They are weapons that you can use.
      After all im not gonna hear your flame stuff either i said my opinions and that supports should have choice in 1v1 too like why should only chaos priests play tournament and not be able to try both 1v1 and group? pls unfair/fair methods xDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD topKEkKkKk

      btw thanks for saying that im not having the same brain like you,i mean we all know you and your friends are n4zis and have this kind of logic so its okay
      The only differences between warr def stance and wand book are just the fact that warr doesnt have any heal/invincibility resource plus the other warr has break to make it completely useless, but I guess its just the same after all ?( Taking less damage for the entire 1v1 plus heal etc or taking less damage for 2 hits and then get completely destroyed cuz no armor, no diff I see, just one with counter and other without?
    • Kalarn wrote:

      Reskyouthblock wrote:

      NainPorteQui wrote:

      Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck .
      As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like crying because a warrior is playing def stance (like wtf).
      I mean .. Your Resk , i know , it's maybe not your fault , everyone doesn't born with the same quality/defects .. But , where is the point between warrior defence stance and priest 0/0 ? A warrior defence stance is still playing , a bot like you just stun stun and try the dice cause he know he can't play a fair way , simple as this !

      A " SUPPORT " priest is SUPPORTING so , he'se supposed to play on a tournament where hese supporting like a GROUP tournament .
      A 1v1 priest have to be played , not perma cc and gambling the draw like shameless pples like you does .

      I hate my life to be honest , i'm legit wasting my time on a forum and try to arg with a person like Resk .. I need help please
      Kid, warrior def stance has the exact same thing to do with wand and book.They are weapons that you can use.After all im not gonna hear your flame stuff either i said my opinions and that supports should have choice in 1v1 too like why should only chaos priests play tournament and not be able to try both 1v1 and group? pls unfair/fair methods xDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD topKEkKkKk

      btw thanks for saying that im not having the same brain like you,i mean we all know you and your friends are n4zis and have this kind of logic so its okay
      The only differences between warr def stance and wand book are just the fact that warr doesnt have any heal/invincibility resource plus the other warr has break to make it completely useless, but I guess its just the same after all ?( Taking less damage for the entire 1v1 plus heal etc or taking less damage for 2 hits and then get completely destroyed cuz no armor, no diff I see, just one with counter and other without?
      Bro you dont get my point at all.
      People who say it is unfair to play with wand book is meh just ridiculous.I mean i could say the same for warrior.Why should defensive weapons/playstyles be deleted from the game and support priests not even participate in tournament because they will lose instantly?
      I mean nain says whatever would be better for himself so he could win all the priest tournaments,something that everyone knows/it is completely obvious.I will say one thing and i will keep supporting it no matter what,every priest player should have fair chances on priest tournament.Damage meter/count of damage will be the complete destroyal +worst idea ever for priest tournament.
      Find other ways,i mentioned my suggestions above,make bigger cooldown for the stuns (1-2secs) so there is no perma stun on the rekamies tournament.It is up to 4Ancient team to decide,i hope they just dont encourage every priest player to play chaos,this wouldnt be interesting at all,the same thing would continuing happening for many months on priest tournament,(standar final resk vs nain)
    • Yeah he doesn't get your point.
      But there we arrive at the problem, what you wrote doesnt even have a point, nor does it have any sense

      Are you even aware of the fact that you fight over a ROD?

      The tournament is NOT about who supports better, there isn't even anything to support at tourn it about who ever can outplay his opponent of the same class

      And there we have the second problem, it is not possible to outplay anyone right now because it's not possible to kill someone who plays full defense, if you really think SUPPORTING is about stunlock you didn't understand your class at all

      As nain said, if you want to support go leyas but single tournament is a VERSUS Modus, a DEATHMATCH not a "support yourself and pray to rngesus"

      And last but not least you say Nains says whatever he thinksnis best for him ... Well you do it too, BUT nains arguments are better and make sense whereas you say "shield & sword is the same as shield & wand" wich is complete bullshit because for warrior the whole playstile (and even the abilities) changes completely with the switch of weapons. Whereas as a priest you just sacrifice damage for defense

      (And btw if you really consider yourself a support priest you are the worst priest I have ever seen because at Bog when I was in your group you sadly (as the ONLY priest In the whole Bog) where the most selfish player of all and didn't even throw a single heal or shield)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

      INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • AHAHAHAHAHHAA Asera i believe u dont even read wtf u writing.There are fkin wand and book in the bag,by adding (most damage wins) in priest tour in the same time u making useless these 2 things.Im laughing when u all saying that playing with wand and book ITS NOT FAIR that doesnt even make sense when the system got them in the bag,for 1 reason there are dices in tournaments.Why the system have to force all priests to play chaos?Better chaos priests wins?And the defensive priests that got more hands than u and 90% of the server's players have to play chaos too cuz nain want it?By adding this future on priest tour you destroying the whole tour.
      Thrylos.