Fearu ABB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Laerze wrote:

just963 wrote:

Its a nice explanation and i get your point but that doesnt proofs that you dont use a macro. No one knows which buttons you pressed and what you actually did on your keyboard. There are Programms which show the buttons you are pressing, that should help you proof that you dont use a macro.

Idc how you do your abb as long as there is no proof for a macro but this video only shows you smashing buttons.

And if you realy wanna proof it, use a programm that shows your mouse and keyboard keys, then open the Task Manager and show us what kind of programms are Active during your abb.

Thats the only way to proof it. Your video is a nice try but proofs nothing at all.
      LEAVE FEARU ALONE
      That's okay,I wont change the opinion of every single one player from this server

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Enzo wrote:

a possible solution could be to train muscle memory in your little and ringfinger
      and it could be helpful to switch the keybinds maybe more into te middle part of the keyboard because the space isnt enough with all the buttons on the left side of the keyboard atleast for me
      but i think this would take a lot of time to train

Archer is easy to play but hard to master xD
      anyway im switching my middle finger right now very often especially in duels,from the moving forward "s" to the move backwards "w" and it's like *launching autoattack* holding s reaching The distance,fast switch to W hold q spam 2-5 switch to s again and again xD,but The dodge is pretty easy cause i'm keeping my finger on The c (dodge button) and yes muscle memory is mandatory,You have to train through 2weeks maybe less if you're learning fast enough to keep required moves in your muscles and making these things without brain invention i mean just a mechanical

• Fearu wrote:

Enzo wrote:

a possible solution could be to train muscle memory in your little and ringfinger
      and it could be helpful to switch the keybinds maybe more into te middle part of the keyboard because the space isnt enough with all the buttons on the left side of the keyboard atleast for me

anyway im switching my middle finger right now very often especially in duels,from the moving forward "s" to the move backwards "w" and it's like *launching autoattack* holding s reaching The distance,fast switch to W hold q spam 2-5 switch to s again and again xD,but The dodge is pretty easy cause i'm keeping my finger on The c (dodge button) and yes muscle memory is mandatory,You have to train through 2weeks maybe less if you're learning fast enough to keep required moves in your muscles and making these things without brain invention i mean just a mechanical
      bruhhh!! Good luck man, Hope to see you on the next month tournament more stronger than ever =)
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Enzo wrote:

bruhhh!! Good luck man, Hope to see you on the next month tournament more stronger than ever =)
      We will see brother, I still have to train xD

• Nice post :)

I guess now a few archer´s will change a few things, so i do,
      I´ll try ure settings too :)

I think if some one can dodge like that.. its no problem to make such a nice abb.

For the ppl who dont believe that he isnt using macro..check youtube for macro in 4storry and u will see a few differents..
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured