Petition to delete Invi Potion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enyo wrote:

I agree that the frequent use of invi pots disrupts the playing of PVP, but I think that invi pots are part of the game and should not be completely wiped out of the game, I have such an opinion with recless pots, these can be easily deleted. As for invis pots, they could be taken from tears and from the store for the AP. it has been kept in production at the NPC. This will cause them to become more expensive and they will not so much used like now.
    Its not like this is the first Server where Invis are the thing that destroys pvp. And its not the first time i try to get them out of the game..You can try what ever you want to nerf them, but they not gona be used less then before mate, i think you would even make it worse, cause people who start on this server and dont wanna do pve, wich are atleast 50% of the server would not get them in anyway, or would not use them bcs they not worth, and ppl like HolzFeller would even use them MORE, bcs its event MORE unfair, und its even MORE effective to use them. booys 4story is allready soooo old, to say they are part of the game is behind our time! they are 10000% not a fair Item in PvP, and PvP is the Main thing on 4Story! They are ok for group tournament and for mage tournament, as its on every pvp server, where people with experience are owner. This is a multi kulti server, and you cannot expect that all classes are on every land to disposal for everyone, and even IFFF we have a Warri in PvP, FOR WHAT?!?!? They are 99% of the Time dead or on the way to run into dying...so wtf, why isnt it enough that this amount of players want them out? as i said people GONA leave bcs of this VERY soon, bcs this is overheating! if ppl focus you that hard, so you cannot even tough ardir street or your own territory somewhere, this is 100% fustration and should not be possible.
    peace
  • Enraged wrote:

Enyo wrote:

I agree that the frequent use of invi pots disrupts the playing of PVP, but I think that invi pots are part of the game and should not be completely wiped out of the game, I have such an opinion with recless pots, these can be easily deleted. As for invis pots, they could be taken from tears and from the store for the AP. it has been kept in production at the NPC. This will cause them to become more expensive and they will not so much used like now.
    Its not like this is the first Server where Invis are the thing that destroys pvp. And its not the first time i try to get them out of the game..You can try what ever you want to nerf them, but they not gona be used less then before mate, i think you would even make it worse, cause people who start on this server and dont wanna do pve, wich are atleast 50% of the server would not get them in anyway, or would not use them bcs they not worth, and ppl like HolzFeller would even use them MORE, bcs its event MORE unfair, und its even MORE effective to use them. booys 4story is allready soooo old, to say they are part of the game is behind our time! they are 10000% not a fair Item in PvP, and PvP is the Main thing on 4Story! They are ok for group tournament and for mage tournament, as its on every pvp server, where people with experience are owner. This is a multi kulti server, and you cannot expect that all classes are on every land to disposal for everyone, and even IFFF we have a Warri in PvP, FOR WHAT?!?!? They are 99% of the Time dead or on the way to run into dying...so wtf, why isnt it enough that this amount of players want them out? as i said people GONA leave bcs of this VERY soon, bcs this is overheating! if ppl focus you that hard, so you cannot even tough ardir street or your own territory somewhere, this is 100% fustration and should not be possible.peace
    i love you and you are 100% right
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Now speaking about invis for real, I'd love this to be removed myself but some consequences may occur once that happens.

One of them is definitely a loss of player base on the server. We currently have a lot of invis fans, (definitely apes) mostly mages and warriors that literally cannot play without it and if that's removed, they'll probably go to other competitive servers where invis pots can be obtained. No matter how much we want it, administrators will never even consider this option as it affects the server in terms of amount of players.

But let's say the support of this idea will be very high from the playerbase and admins will go mental enough to actually remove this option without considering the significant losses of players.

Second thing, invis pots are a good escape tool for a lot of characters, their utility isn't only to engage, so that would nerf a lot of characters, especially priest and that may be problematic to many players at some point.

Third thing, I don't know if people are aware that there is a counterplay for invis. If warriors and nw's can position themselves correctly, invis pots will be completely useless. At least that's how it looks in theory but since admins are also aware of that, they can use this as an argument to leave invis as it is.

Honestly, you can moan as much as you want about this tactic, but you should truly face it - invis will not be removed, no matter how much we gonna want it.
  • Well yea you are right, Administration should think about how they want the server look like, this pve/pvp mix cannot stay for ever, if they gona remove them,pve fans and noobs gona leave, if they stay pvp players, mostly the ones with experience, and lots of time in 4story will leave, bcs they cannot see this shit anymore after 10years 4story. so, whats more important for the owner? for the gms ? tell us pls, jsut to say this is a oldschool server doesnt mean u need to make the same mistakes as official server has done...this is hard to say but pvp players will hold this server alive, bcs they know ppl,they do videos,they are more into the game, ppl who leave bcs invis got removed dont rlly care about this, bcs playing without isnt that hard as they think. the only thing i would miss is to hold sacri in CW, bcs thats pretty hard without. so everyone looses something yes, but if you look forward realistic, and with vision of what happend in 4story history, you know that im right!
    so @AncientCompiler pls let us know how u want your server look like.
  • Avenits wrote:

[...]

Another suggestion (from my side ) to resolve these Problems:
    1. Definitly make Invis only usable for certain classes and/or combine the WHOLE Invis time, even 2 Seconds more of it with a skillblock ability, thus you CAN use it defensivly but at a very high penalty no matter the use. Punishes both defensiv players on the run as also offensive Players trying to use invis only to suicide into you ( well you will suicide still, but wont be able to stun at lease which makes it worthless )

2. Concerning Porter: Limit the funtion of the Porter which exist at the moment. I wouldn't say take out the invitime at all, i've seen that once, horrible for TW since you cant plan anything without beeing farmed 24/7 in the maincamps of a warzone BUT if able, take invitime from EVERY local porter IN the territorys.
    Saidso: If you port Ardir from Markut --> You get your normal invistime
    If you port from Ardir central encampment into Sanctuary ---> You are instantly visible
    If you port from Ardir central encampment into Wanderer's using a enemies nation cloth ---> You are instantly visible (still without your buffs)

Maybe give people who port into a enemie territory a brief 1,5 seconds invis to be able to " scout " out the situation and leave again so the purpose of the item isn't totally lost. These 1,5seconds wouldnt be enought for unfair Players to take of the cloth and try to fight since you do need at lease a second to remove the cloth with clicking it away.

While doing these suggestion i do also realise that something other could potentially be changed.

The Healthamount of the Patreon in the territorys. I dont really think that the amount is justified right now, it takes 2 Archers to kill the patreon in his second form this only requiring 5 seconds to do so.
    Maybe the HP can be raised a bit to make it more realistic to the Items and amount of Player the server has right now ?

Greets Avenits
    I still haven't gotten any real feedback on my option i posted on the other thread, which was dedicated for an overall improvement of the PvP...

I do still think that Invipotions need to have some kind of negativ impact on use since they are overpowered right now giving you nearly total invulnaribily for 10 damn seconds.
    Countermeasures like Point 1 described above should be an apropriated nerf to invis, making them still a "viable "option, tho at a higher ( in this case, first and at lease one ) penalty for the user.

As priests: --> Still viable to use, but will punish you if you are careless and unaware since you will be even more defenseless for 2 more seconds.
    As stunner: --> Still viable to use, but requires skill / positioning from the user to "survive" last 2 seconds beeing seen and not beeing able to cast skills until skill block is over. ( can be countered by a priest giving you a shield after 3-4 seconds invitime used, just as an example, which would still "cost" at lease a shield from a priest to do so ).

Give Fe3db4cK pl0x !1!!
  • "Some kind of negative impact" is a funny expression

But for the suggestions:

What would happen if you want to break the invi?
    With a skillblock you would have to wate your evade
    (idk if you can mount while invi)
    And then you would still have ~5s skillblock on average I guess.

And engages with this would become useless, (don't get me wrong, I want this to become useless as well) if you are visible for 2 seconds you are going to be stunned 100%

(Shield doesn't make sense because if you have a shield you don't need invi in the first place and even if you do it that way people can see where you are as the shield will not be invisible)

As a Priest I would think twice if I would apply a skillblock to myself, because watching your teammates die just because you applied yourself a skillblock would be feeling so bad

About the porter, it's the same reasons why I don't want to have clothes removed entirely, porting into the enemy territory is an important thing, not on terms of assassinating the Patron but for scouting and planning ahead, so I would suggest that if you port into a territory with clothes the invi time is greatly reduced but not fully gone (smth. like 5 seconds would be fine in my opinion)

Or as, you said (to prevent the defending nation from portalstunning after they died) reduce the Invis time for both nations no matter what.

(But I disagree with taking it away entirely)

For the health amount of the patrons I am defenetly on your side, but that would only work with the combination of reduced portal invi as the defending nation would come in again with invi stuns after you killed them once (and smaller guild would defenetly be unable to take territories like this)
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Asera wrote:

"Some kind of negative impact" is a funny expression

But for the suggestions:

What would happen if you want to break the invi?
    With a skillblock you would have to wate your evade
    (idk if you can mount while invi)
    And then you would still have ~5s skillblock on average I guess.

And engages with this would become useless, (don't get me wrong, I want this to become useless as well) if you are visible for 2 seconds you are going to be stunned 100%

(Shield doesn't make sense because if you have a shield you don't need invi in the first place and even if you do it that way people can see where you are as the shield will not be invisible)

As a Priest I would think twice if I would apply a skillblock to myself, because watching your teammates die just because you applied yourself a skillblock would be feeling so bad

About the porter, it's the same reasons why I don't want to have clothes removed entirely, porting into the enemy territory is an important thing, not on terms of assassinating the Patron but for scouting and planning ahead, so I would suggest that if you port into a territory with clothes the invi time is greatly reduced but not fully gone (smth. like 5 seconds would be fine in my opinion)

Or as, you said (to prevent the defending nation from portalstunning after they died) reduce the Invis time for both nations no matter what.

(But I disagree with taking it away entirely)

For the health amount of the patrons I am defenetly on your side, but that would only work with the combination of reduced portal invi as the defending nation would come in again with invi stuns after you killed them once (and smaller guild would defenetly be unable to take territories like this)
    You can mount up on your personal mount and thus breaking the invisible free but would still have the remaining time of the skillblock.

And the main problem right now is exactly the fact, that invis are way to "powerfull" on engages since you run in 99% of the cases no risk at all of beeing stopped before archiving your goal, this stunning once and probably dieing since you dont have backup support for your ( dumb ) idea. So in my opinion, yes the User of a invipot should be very aware of the consequences of using a invis without having backup.
    Most people can't really react at all to an invistun. They take a whole second to realise what is happening and panic evade ( skill ) or arent even able to do anything. 2 Seconds or 1,5 seconds of skillblock still running after invis should be pretty balanced i think.

" As a Priest I would think twice if I would apply a skillblock to myself, because watching your teammates die just because you applied yourself a skillblock would be feeling so bad "

So in fact, the idea is allready working for you right now lol, since that's exactly what that point is trying to archive also for defensive users. THINKING TWICE if you really wanna use that invispotion since it COULD cost someone elses life if you do so and cant support him anymore. There also needs to be a "balanced" counterpart for defensive users.
    Think about a counteroffensive (first it is defensive) use of invipot, enemie mages engages totally normal on you, you take invis and counterstun the incoming groups ---> Same shitty style we have right now, so nothing archived by that, with skillblock tho, you cant simlpy dodge the enemie stun and use the invis to your advantage again, you can take the stun like a man, or dodge it with invis BUT wont be able to counterpush in that moment.

Well the idea for the porter tho is for another topic, I do apologies i should have deleted that part from the post, but it does concern porter"invis" too so think it should be still considered a valid point in this topic.

Something tho is clear: INVIS NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.
  • Avenits wrote:

2 Seconds or 1,5 seconds of skillblock still running after invis should be pretty balanced i think.
    If you think that you could survive even 1.5 seconds of standing still inside the enemy mass you are pretty naive, 1.5doesnt sound like much, but in a fight it's a long period, everyone who would use an invisibility potion and run towards the enemy is automatically dead

Avenits wrote:

" As a Priest I would think twice if I would apply a skillblock to myself, because watching your teammates die just because you applied yourself a skillblock would be feeling so bad "

So in fact, the idea is allready working for you right now lol, since that's exactly what that point is trying to archive also for defensive users ... it COULD cost someone elses life
    Thing is, that the defensive use of Invisibility Potions aren't the problem (for 90% of the people)
    Also as a Priest i would NEVER apply a skillblock to myself on my own as i cant know if someone will get in trouble during that time
    (Only ecxeption is if someone's already on his way of getting himself in trouble)

Avenits wrote:

Think about a counteroffensive (first it is defensive) use of invipot, enemie mages engages totally normal on you, you take invis and counterstun the incoming groups
    That'S 100% included in the arguement we are already having for a week + now --> Invistuns

Avenits wrote:

Something tho is clear: INVIS NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.
    *DELETED
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────