I apply as a staff member.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deanerys wrote:

I do not know. Nice that you are still so behind her because of the Cashern. But ... and now it comes. By your "hatred" you would be the completely wrong for it. Because you're after anybody you hate completely. And schwupp would be some people at once weg.Was I think too wrong is that you want to actively offer EQ on ePvP. I think that's completely wrong. I hope I got that right. I mean, the police do not sit in the next lot and offer drugs all at once, so they can arrest anyone in the back who's just bought drugs xD. Hope you understand what I mean. However, this is only my opinion. In the end anyway, AC has to say that. If he answers at all ...
    Thx for your answer, and I see what you mean, but if we wanna catch the casher by using epvp, it will not be totally ineficient if the account doesnt have credibility in front of epvp user.
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • xscusi wrote:

Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you.
    Bait them ingame? You know its bannable to talk about it ingame. That's why I say that i need a pass to be able to bait them. Learn to read.

benyas wrote:

And i have a question...
    If i have a +22-23 item, I cant give it to my friend for free? Bcs then he is casher and he bought it?
    I dont understand what u want make.
    totally off topic, but as Always benyas you show me that you are not able to read a basic midle school english sentence.
    I myself get gift from Friends (like when bambou gave me his xbow PvP 22 when he left game) but im talking about cashing, not gift. That's why proof is needed...

ez warlord
  • No , i think its a good question. How u destroy cashers without bait friends? U dont know, maybe they ar friends in real life, u cant see users wallet. U can see just the game. Yes he give item for other players for free, and? what will happen? Bann everyone who give anything +22-23 thing to other players for free? I think not possible what u want. But gl
  • benyas wrote:

No , i think its a good question. How u destroy cashers without bait friends? U dont know, maybe they ar friends in real life, u cant see users wallet. U can see just the game. Yes he give item for other players for free, and? what will happen? Bann everyone who give anything +22-23 thing to other players for free? I think not possible what u want. But gl
    This will be the exact purpose of my job... getting proof.

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you.
    Bait them ingame? You know its bannable to talk about it ingame. That's why I say that i need a pass to be able to bait them. Learn to read.
    Thats why I told you to do it on a seperate PC. Learn to read.
  • xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Thats why I told you to do it on a seperate PC you absolut moron. Learn to read.
    1) IP does exist, i dont wanna take any risk to bann my current account

2) i wanna do it legally with the aproovement of AC

3) i will not buy another PC just for 4a.

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Thats why I told you to do it on a seperate PC you absolut moron. Learn to read.
    1) IP does exist, i dont wanna take any risk to bann my current account
    2) i wanna do it legally with the aproovement of AC

1) Imagine being banned based of IP in 2k19

2) Keep dreaming lmao

3) VM's are a thing
  • xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

1) IP does exist, i dont wanna take any risk to bann my current account2) i wanna do it legally with the aproovement of AC

2) Keep dreaming lmao

3) VM's are a thing
    Thanks for your sharing, but now its off topic :)

ez warlord
  • xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

1) IP does exist, i dont wanna take any risk to bann my current account2) i wanna do it legally with the aproovement of AC

2) Keep dreaming lmao

3) VM's are a thing
    4story doesnt work on VMs. If you got a working VM pls pm me.
  • xscusi wrote:

just963 wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xscusi wrote:

1) IP does exist, i dont wanna take any risk to bann my current account2) i wanna do it legally with the aproovement of AC3) i will not buy another PC just for 4a.
    1) Imagine being banned based of IP in 2k192) Keep dreaming lmao
    3) VM's are a thing
    4story doesnt work on VMs. If you got a working VM pls pm me.
    Just use VM player and hide monitor settings lol
    as I told you i dont wanna take any risk and doing illegal stuff.

ez warlord
  • Fallandy is a hateful rat constantly looking for attention I'm just sorry he's sick and needs mental help please delete his account he has nothing to look for in this game so a poison snake does not need a game no community nobody BAN FALLANDY GAME OVER JUST DELETE HIS ACCOUNT