A message for 4Ancient family

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A message for 4Ancient family

Hello guys I'm Vegito, i think i've never written a post like this but maybe it's the right time to do this.
      First of all i would like to thank everyone who is doing his best to prevent the end of this server, we are a big family and of course we have friends and "enemies".
      I admit that i have not a good character and sometimes i get really mad, but i'm improving and i'm trying to change my "flame essence" and i hope that my friends or whoever knows me pretty well got the kind of person who i am, if you will ever need something in game you can surely ask to me without any problem.
      But let's not talk about me xD This is a game, every person is important, my intention is not to teach to anyone what is life and how you should behave, but i would like just to don't see people who random flame, trashtalk the others without any reason. In the past i behave like that too and fortunately i've understood that its not the solution to solve the problems. We are men (there are girls too mdr) and we have to talk like men, it's easy to insult someone behind a screen and btw where is the fun on doing that?? I guess you already know the answer. I'm not playing as much as before, but when i log in i always try to spam some "ROAR" or some funny
      comments because laughing is something that makes u feel better, when you smile, when you enjoy your time (even at pc) you feel confident and you easily get
      more friends. Of course joking is so funny, there are no problems if someone comes to me saying "omg vegito is noob haha" because my answer will be always "mdr".
      Never give up, we have always to fight here, in our life, everywhere, keep fighting with a smile, everyone of us is special and for that reason we have to go on.
      I want to thank also everyone who made me laugh in this server (a lot of people xD) and all my friends that i've met here because its the first time that i'm been able to have some friends, i was always hated in the other servers for this stupid tournament competition. I end my post saying to me and to all of you that this is just a game and it's worthed to keep one friend instead of losing one just for a game. The game will end at some point, friendship never ends.
      I LOVE YOU ALL ROARRRRR LETS GET IT
      P.s.: Merlin903 best mage eu
      P.s.s: Just a message for you Dyspo, instead of talking about me when i'm offline, grow up and try to speak to me "in the face". See u next month ;)
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

Hello guys I'm Vegito, i think i've never written a post like this but maybe it's the right time to do this.
      First of all i would like to thank everyone who is doing his best to prevent the end of this server, we are a big family and of course we have friends and "enemies".
      I admit that i have not a good character and sometimes i get really mad, but i'm improving and i'm trying to change my "flame essence" and i hope that my friends or whoever knows me pretty well got the kind of person who i am, if you will ever need something in game you can surely ask to me without any problem.
      But let's not talk about me xD This is a game, every person is important, my intention is not to teach to anyone what is life and how you should behave, but i would like just to don't see people who random flame, trashtalk the others without any reason. In the past i behave like that too and fortunately i've understood that its not the solution to solve the problems. We are men (there are girls too mdr) and we have to talk like men, it's easy to insult someone behind a screen and btw where is the fun on doing that?? I guess you already know the answer. I'm not playing as much as before, but when i log in i always try to spam some "ROAR" or some funny
      comments because laughing is something that makes u feel better, when you smile, when you enjoy your time (even at pc) you feel confident and you easily get
      more friends. Of course joking is so funny, there are no problems if someone comes to me saying "omg vegito is noob haha" because my answer will be always "mdr".
      Never give up, we have always to fight here, in our life, everywhere, keep fighting with a smile, everyone of us is special and for that reason we have to go on.
      I want to thank also everyone who made me laugh in this server (a lot of people xD) and all my friends that i've met here because its the first time that i'm been able to have some friends, i was always hated in the other servers for this stupid tournament competition. I end my post saying to me and to all of you that this is just a game and it's worthed to keep one friend instead of losing one just for a game. The game will end at some point, friendship never ends.
      P.s.s: Just a message for you Dyspo, instead of talking about me when i'm offline, grow up and try to speak to me "in the face". See u next month ;)
      Man this is so emotional,you're such an nice person and probably the nicest one i've ever met in this server.

If you can please don't quit,because without friends this game sucks

Loneliness is the worst thing and feel which can occured.

Do you remember the good old times? i'll bet that you remember NERV GMBH YEWGANG HUSARIA ( KAPPA ) DankeMerkel(KappaKlaus) Best squad kurwa ( REI DEANERYS WILLCO FEARU BAHOI VEGITO ) fuckin awesome people

I WANNA SAY JUST ONE THING TO YOU AT THE MOMENT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
      DOBRA ROBOTA
      WIEM !

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Fearu wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Man this is so emotional,you're such an nice person and probably the nicest one i've ever met in this server.
      If you can please don't quit,because without friends this game sucks

Loneliness is the worst thing and feel which can occured.

Do you remember the good old times? i'll bet that you remember NERV GMBH YEWGANG HUSARIA ( KAPPA ) DankeMerkel(KappaKlaus) Best squad kurwa ( REI DEANERYS WILLCO FEARU BAHOI VEGITO ) fuckin awesome people

I WANNA SAY JUST ONE THING TO YOU AT THE MOMENT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
      DOBRA ROBOTA
      WIEM !
      HAMMER KLAUS HAMMER HAMMER KLAUS <3
    • It's clearly shown that Vegito has changed a lot this past year and a bit and it is a very good move to make this thread to show the community that a person can change from the most hated to one of the most liked people in 4Ancient.

This server needs people like us and we have given an example of a community that can have fun in this game no matter what the circumstances are. Most of this community is very friendly comparing it to other servers and Vegito is a perfect example of a that kind of person, many people should take his attitude as an example if there are some environmentally unfriendly people. With people like him and many others, we can hold this positive community for the next few years and this is already the greatest community I have ever experienced in a game. I would myself be long gone if it was different and I hope it stays like this so that me and other people can continue to have fun here.

The truth is no matter by how much servers are going to be better, more developed and so on, no server in this game can replicate the community that we have and in my opinion this is the most important aspect in any server.

I wanna thank our owner/developer of the server, all GM's, CM's, TM's and all the other players for building the best community in this game and much respect for that BOT Vegito for making this thread, it will surely build this great community even more.

Thanks for reading, may 4Ancient stay active forever ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <3
    • Uncas23 wrote:

My secret for trashtalk:
      Never ever talk trash when you are really mad and serious about it! But it's very enjoyable when you do it for fun. :D

CSTM=best community...
      Display Spoiler
      Until they left me in valorian without a word
      Display Spoiler
      But I realized that Polish Terror is even better. (I don't speak polish)

ouch.. no more bogs in valo i guess :/
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

My secret for trashtalk:
      Never ever talk trash when you are really mad and serious about it! But it's very enjoyable when you do it for fun. :D

CSTM=best community...
      Display Spoiler
      Display Spoiler

Meh, no problem. I already sucked up to other priests to save my ass. :D
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

My secret for trashtalk:

CSTM=best community...
      Display Spoiler
      Display Spoiler

Meh, no problem. I already sucked up to other priests to save my ass. :D
      ouch twice...
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Ahhhhh Uncas we were announcing it on Discord, in the guild announcements and even marked everyone and voted.

I'm sorry to say but we couldn't wait till EVERYONE saw it as the Balance situation (as you might have noticed) is STILL bad af

We are still trying to get everyone to Derion who was inactive then (and wants to move)

(Well i gotta admit it went faster then i wanted/expected it to be, but it was never our intention to leave anyone behind)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────