What Is Your Opinion On ''Miss'' ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What Is Your Opinion On ''Miss'' ?

Lets have a conversation about '' Miss '' - To you personally why is its existence important or why should it be removed. I just would like to see what the players think of 100% spell chance in farming or dueling and also what they think about it now that spells can fail (MISS). I am asking this because it crossed my mind that maybe some duels would result in a more fair way if both people hadnt missed their spells. Also I dont see the point in the existence of miss in a spell like ''Evade'' because its not easy anyway to land it on time and its kind of 'feelsbadman' when you land it like a pro and you see the miss indication. On the other hand maybe for some people its fair to have the existence of miss because they like winning someone whose spells fail??? or i dont know really :D they might have another reason.
      Anyways I'll say my opinion later, i would like to hear yours first so I will not miss any points of view ( right or wrong )
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • And how about we disable dodge? 8|

If you disable miss that means a level 60 with +23-+24 weapons will deal 800-1k damage to a level 90 with +18 armor and win a loooooooot of points.

Edit: 4Ancient is a game based on luck too. Craft, Jewels, Runes, Options, Miss.
      And warrior's defense stance works on misses, same as blessing of wind of archer. It would just be penelazing classes doing this.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name

The post was edited 1 time, last by Burn ().

• Just think about what does it mean for mass pvp when cc dont miss. Just 2-3 mages are enough to stun a few groups. its ridiculous. I can understand the way you guys thinking, its frusted when you loose a Duel because a Stun or anything else miss. But for me a good Player, who knows how to play his class can handle these Situations and still can win. In 4 Story is Luck a part of the game, just when u upp, craft or when you fight. So please dont change anything about the Miss system.
    • Mikrole wrote:

Whats the point then on attack rate, magic attack rate, evade, wisdom, dextery, ect.. )

Walhalla wrote:

Just think about what does it mean for mass pvp when cc dont miss. Just 2-3 mages are enough to stun a few groups. its ridiculous. I can understand the way you guys thinking, its frusted when you loose a Duel because a Stun or anything else miss. But for me a good Player, who knows how to play his class can handle these Situations and still can win. In 4 Story is Luck a part of the game, just when u upp, craft or when you fight. So please dont change anything about the Miss system.
      ich schreibe es auch deutsch, weil mein Englisch einfach scheisse ist.
      Du kannst den Faktor „Miss“ nicht einfach raus löschen. Das würde alles kaputt machen in dem Spiel. Was ist mit den ganzen Waffen, die extrem viel Rate haben? Das wäre alles auf einmal einfach nichts mehr wert. Oder die Rüstung mit guten Bonis. Einfach nichts mehr wert. Es wäre falsch.
      Die Stunns haben doch alle recht gute Erfolgschancen. Ich als Magier habe 2 cc stunns mit 90% Erfolg. Und sollten die beide missen, heißt es nicht, dass ich verloren habe! Sollte ich gegen Krieger oder schatti spielen, Slow ich ihn einfach. Gegen bogi slowe ich ihn auch und stelle mich dann in ihn rein. Da er nur auf Range Attacken kann. Und Spieler mit slows können NICHTS machen. Schon mal einen skill mit einen Slow ausgeführt? Es dauert Ewigkeiten. Und gegen einen Magier oder nekro? Da wurde ich mich erstmal wieder zurück ziehen, bis ich wieder einen meiner stunns frei habe.
      Was ich aber schade finde ist, dass das ZA missen kann. Wer das ZA beherrscht, kann so ez Leute mit stunns auseinander nehmen. Das würde ich so feiern. Debuff dodgen kann ja jeder. Ist aber auch kein stunn. Aber wenn man persönlich Blendi, Hölli, oder einen freeze dodgen kann. Dann macht das schon einiges aus.
      Dann verlieren die Leute im 1 Gg 1 nicht, weil das ZA meinte mal wieder zu missen. Sondern einfach, weil man evtl den einen oder anderen skill nicht weiß, wie man dodged.

Und was ich auch noch toll fände. Viele wollen immer ein 1gg1. Und in Gebra Castle kann man mit der gegnerischen Fraktion auch Duelle machen. Warum stellt man dort nicht ein, dass egal welcher skill, dort einfach nicht missen kann? Ist das machbar? Ich meine nicht im Battle of gebra. Nur in der Peace Zone. Würde einige denk ich mal feiern.

Deanerys.
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!