Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The worst char in the game?

mareksimcik - - Feedback

I just remind you what should be the top priority, all buffs or nerfs change the style of pvp, start another class as war, which is good, but everyone should be balanced so the pvp does not look like where mage / archer / war is playing. I just do not know this is not for me but you can see here that pvp has not changed even a buff warrior so why not try it at the others we will see what the admin will create for us

• The worst char in the game?

mareksimcik - - Feedback

Why are characters in the game unnecessary? was it not better for the server's top priority to be balanced by the characters so everyone could use it? it is useless to modify magicians and archers when the others are going to get much worse .. what about, for example, nw? what about giving him the chance to use most of the spells in motion? there's a lot to improve, no rush, but how do you see the presence where the fighter is all so controlled for the other characters it's even harder .. thank …

• Win7 Lag as of 1/12/2019

mareksimcik - - Bugstory

@elgrekko yes, but it was good before this update, im just asking what did they do that fps razantly dropped down

• Win7 Lag as of 1/12/2019

mareksimcik - - Bugstory

and what did you do to the new patch? because after the new patch, my fps dropped down, i have like 5fps when there are 10 players around me, dont know how bad it must be in pvp ._.

• sickle +22 or PVP rod +21?

mareksimcik - - Marketplace

Yo, my question is - better to buy richie +22 with ok opts , or buy pvp rod +21 with good or great opts? there is like little diferent dmg, but is pvp rod better in any way? or do u think buy that one with better opts? tell me your opinion :))) idc about the price for now

• Windows 7 Client Lag

mareksimcik - - Bugstory

Iv the same problem, fps are nice but it freezes every 5 sec.. reinstall didint help, low sett too, everything closed and still bad

• win 7 freezes

mareksimcik - - Feedback

yo, did somebody have freezes/lags every 5-10 seconds? fps are nice.. and sometimes it freezes and sometimes dont, at night its usually ok, but like i said, fps are always nice.. win 7

• Shellfishs Easter Event

mareksimcik - - Event History

So nice to share people to go to forum! ingame name: SWEN