Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Farben - Meinungen und Abstimmungen

Etherion - - Feedback

well, i would really like the new colours, but i can fully accept it, if the majority doesn't want them. But a survey would be nice

• Quote from Mikrole: “I still have this issue ” do you have it all the time? It occured to me one or two different times, but i just restarted the game and then it worked again.

• Quote from Asuka: “Try it like this : Press Print if u want to make a Screenshot, open Paint -> press CTRL+V and save the image. Or use Programms like ShareX. ” don't worry, it was fixed with the hotfix. It was just much better and easier than your solution (especially, because you solution isn't possible in some cases, because you can't just leave the game for a few seconds. But thanks anyway.

• Hi, i have a problem with screenshots in the new patch. I tried to make screenshots, which normally was done with the "print" button on the keyboard before the patch. But now it isn't possible anymore and there also isn't a "screenshot"-option in the keyboard settings. Why is this and how do we do screenshots now?

• wishes for the next patch

Etherion - - Feedback

Hi, i have another suggestion for the next patch. At the moment you can rearrange pretty much everything in your HUD (Skill bars, Map, Chats etc etc) via the "lock"-button in the bottom right corner. But WHY, just why isn't it possible to rearrange and resize the quest-"chat"? It's optically and HUD-wise extremely annoying that it's so far below the map and therefore blocks space for your pouches and that it's so damn small. If you do the normal main quests + side quests + repetitive quests, the…

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Etherion - - Feedback

Quote from Shellfish: “I'm very happy to see such a lively discussion. We are taking your suggestions to heart and will do some adjustments in the upcoming patch. (Hidden Content) We need to find a way to hit warriors in the right spots without making them a punching bag again. That is why we are taking our time to weigh all the pro's and con's. Keep on suggesting possible nerfs! We will test them and see how they fare. Kind regards, [SGM] Shellfish (Hidden Content) ” Where can we see the change…

• How to : Create ticket

Etherion - - Website

Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from Etherion: “hey swiper, i have a problem with that. i tried to create a ticket, but it doesn't let me. If i click on "send ticket" after i wrote everything, then it redirects me to the ticket overview. But it just shows that i have 0 open or closed tickets. Why don't the tickets work? ” Then you'r ticket have too much words. Please create multiple tickets with (1/x). ” thanks. how long is ticket name and ticket description maximum length?

• How to : Create ticket

Etherion - - Website

hey swiper, i have a problem with that. i tried to create a ticket, but it doesn't let me. If i click on "send ticket" after i wrote everything, then it redirects me to the ticket overview. But it just shows that i have 0 open or closed tickets. Why don't the tickets work?

• Hello, my problem is with the above mentioned quest. It's probably the quest that leads to blonea/ lvl. 69 time-travel. I have to take a "shadow potion" and talk to lebrondo meridian in the jail in the magnaktia soldier district in keter. The problem is, that there are invisible walls that block off half of the room, but i can get past them on the side. When i then talk to him, the normal quest window appears, but i just can't click on the "finish"-button of the quest. Long story short: it's imp…

• Wie bekomme ich Equip?!

Etherion - - Questions + Answers

mega einfach. Mach die quests ganz normal. Du bekommst durch die Zeitreisen genug Zeugs und du bist schon über lvl 34, bevor du überhaupt aus dem zweiten Gebiet raus bist. Ab da entweder lvl. 34 Zeug uppen oder handeln und dann geupptes kaufen. Ist echt easy hier.

• how can i vote?

• PvP-Event Final Information

Etherion - - Event History

@Novac thanks

• PvP-Event Final Information

about the time: is this CET - summertime or an hour earlier?

• oh, ok thank you. Then you're right, i forgot about performance level, since i didn't play on offis for 5 years. i did it now by throwing in bad runes from arcana.

• Hello, i have another question: I wanted to refine an armor item (pants), which is on +18, in order to gain more durability. But i can't refine it with sepirastaffs or something like that, because it says: "the leveldifference between item and reagents is too high". What does that mean and how is this error even possible? they're both for level 34. it never was the case on the official servers and i don't see any sense in that rule. Can anyone help me with that?

• Hi, i have a very unusual problem. When i log in normally, then the server does work normally too. But as soon as i open the private-shop window and throw items in, everything stops moving, i can't place the shop and can't do anything. When i then try to log off, it does nothing for 5 minutes and then says "you were disconnected by a failed server connection". But yesterday the shop worked, so i don't know the problem here. Can you guys help me?

• Shellfishs Easter Event

Thank you very much for the nice work. Will you announce the time and platform of the stream here under this Thread? Ingame: Etherion