Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fearu - Youtube

CoeurDePeuple - - Artwork

Quote from Bloodbath: “Quote from CoeurDePeuple: “Minus - low fps - slow abb - bad targetting plus - dodge flash ” Pretty sure that's the limit for the fps. I have GTX 1060 6GB and I get the same performance as Fearu in this game ” graphics card is not everything, you need a good processor, RAM, and ssd disk.

• Fearu - Youtube

CoeurDePeuple - - Artwork

Minus - low fps - slow abb - bad targetting plus - dodge flash

• Class tournament

CoeurDePeuple - - Feedback

Hello, I'm playing recently and I do not know if there was such a topic, why there are not and whether there will be class tournaments, now I see only group. Of course, I do not mean the tournament once a month with an avatar.

• Shellfishs Easter Event

CoeurDePeuple - - Event History

Nice idea name: CoeurDePeuple

• My propositions: Reduce the nerf of the archer from -3 to -2 A huge problem with this nerf is somewhere else .. in my opinion, the problem is that the wizard has the ability to wear completely physical armor + has a good physical buff + buff from the priest + potion 20% physical. Let's compare the archer ... Buff only for physics and for avoiding physical injuries + objects that you assume are typically physical (veteran) or mixed (3-class) of course here also comes a potion of 20% and buff from…