Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this game still alive?

Maulclaw - - Questions + Answers

I was thinking of giving this game another shot, but can't help but notice that things are rather quiet around here. A quick look around pretty much showed me the following: - Apparently there's been shifts in the management team? Staff members have changed positions or stepped out of the project completely; - Seemingly no overhauls to the website or QoL updates previously established by the team; - There's a lack of activity from previous veteran or otherwise active players according to their f…

• Framerate is still unstable.

Maulclaw - - Bugstory

Quote from Novac: “What about ure drivers, are they up to date? I only had 1 times a frame problem , iduno why but i had a mistake in my drivers, so i deinstalled them and updated them again.. it perfectly works.. ” Yes, my drivers are up-to-date. No other game has been having issues similar to this.

Maulclaw - - Bugstory

Quote from Shellfish: “Just to make sure: 1) Copy Paste the .dll into your 4Ancient folder 2) Start in Window-mode Upon following these steps, you shall be able to play without any frame rate issues. If they still persist, make sure the game is using your Nvidia Graphic card, and not the onboard Intel graphic. Kind regards, [SGM] Shellfish ” I mentioned in my post that I had already tried the several .dll files. The game starts off fine. Let's say that I get 50FPS in the Training Camp. Then the …

Maulclaw - - Bugstory

Hey guys. I really need your help on something... So, my game's performance has been quite unstable from the start and I'm not sure what else to do. I recall making a thread about this in the past but a reply was never given. My OS is Windows 10. I'm aware that this OS gives its players a lot of issues. I followed the YT tutorial on how to improve performance. It worked and the game starts off fine. I can get around 50 to 60 FPS here and there... but as time goes, the framerate will gradually de…

• Quote from Mikrole: “Quote from WalkingArcher: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “Howdy! It'll take a way longer than thought. The soundfiles are for some reason not included in their "base patch". Have to crawl a bit to find them. Kind Regards ” I know that this may sound very stupid incase you can find the soundfiles but you can always record them can put them in the game, but it sounds like a time killer since there are a lot of npcs ” This is indeed an time killer xD He will get the sounds files …

• Oldschool loading screen.

Maulclaw - - Feedback

I also think that the old screen would be better.

• Quote from AncientCompiler: “I'll recreate the language setups with the 12.03.2018 and add the audio files. Kind Regards ” Great news!

• Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from RandomWolf: “As the title says, I don't think it would be possible to hear the NPCs in english? ” As far as I know it isn't that easy to get them. But we'll try our best ro implement them! ” That would be beyond perfect. I started playing 4Story back in 2009, and even though the client was in Portuguese, all the audio was in english. It would only boost the nostalgia factor. Looking forward to it!

• As the title says, I don't think it would be possible to hear the NPCs in english?

• I just recently started playing this game and it's been a complete nightmare focusing while there's these pings popping up in my laptop's speakers everytime someone manages to upgrade an item with success. It's becoming annoying at night when the event is up. Is there anything you guys or the player can do about it?