Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ingame name: lHektor Link: epvpimg.com/hrKNbab hrKNbab

• No Mercy situation

Loul - - Tavern

useless drama that nobody will pay atention...

• New effects (+17) and use of companion

Loul - - Feedback

We have mounts and pets with effs, archers nerfeds, warriors with the newschool aoe basic and a invented rework, same for evo and assas with close to instant invi, why no to new effs, they wint change the playstyle, they give more options to make a custom game, the old effs arent bad, but such a booring thing, we all end with the same 2 effs. Nothing will change at all, just more options to make a custom eq, people who dont like it dont have to use them, its simple!. #YesToNewColors

• Richie +23

Loul - - Marketplace

no te ralles que ya la cambie. --- Dont have the richie anymore, now i search offs for 9 skill, 3 endurance, 173 hp, 96mana ring.

• Richie +23

Loul - - Marketplace

cambiado, que voy a subir yo xD

• Richie +23

Loul - - Marketplace

I change Richie scikle +23 18 32 11 76 3/5 for pvp cbow. Contact me on derion: lHector

• Shellfishs Easter Event

Loul - - Event History

Ingame name: lHector (its a L no an i xD)

• Archer after Patch 1.7 : Discussion

Loul - - Feedback

Quote from Novac: “And what do u think about the huge price differences and the mass of mages appears?About the mass of mages using invi potions, so its now just normal to stay sometimes more than 21 secs feared in BoG or ac? And yes under 1 sec no but some mages need 1 -1.5 ” Thats the annoying thing now tongue.png

Loul - - Feedback

Quote from Naskali: “Quote from xHunter: “If you guys thought that an archer deals too much damage fast, what about mages, that can deal with 2skills critical 4-5-6k or more dmg in less than 2 seconds? A lot of peoples started to change their items for mage, everyday i see someone trying to trade archer items for other classes. About pvp, at every BOG, for example, i see tons of mages and barely some archers and the same guys everytime, i stay sometimes even 20seconds feared. You should really t…

Loul - - Feedback

i just realise the same problem on the prices, archer stuff its the worthless itens atm. The pvp starts being annoying you stay like 30s feared. With 22 pvp and 37 skill set im dealing 47 crit aoe dmgs and things like that, warriors are a little bit Op as i said at the dtar of the patch but for me thats not the problem, archers now are unbalanced, as Novac said, archers are dmg dealers and debuffers, now you only can do debuff and blind on pvp, thats sad. I like other options of the patch but te…

• On my opinion mages have much more burst, with same weap and jewells than one archer its just press 3 skills and kill someome, ABB its a playstyle that needs more practise. Archers now are uselss, with 22 pvp and 35 skill jewells im dealing 150-287 crit dmg vs people with 20 eq, thats not nice. I appreciate the work of the new version, i enjoy many things, but warriors are not balanced now, archers are so bad and -3 crit (duno why), even the Ancient coins rewards are so expensive and with many c…

• Trade pvp cbow 22 vs pvp rod

Loul - - Marketplace

I trade: Pvp cbow (derion type) +22 42 11 12 vs pvp rod +22 (dont care type). I Sell: Swords +17: 30 11 12/ 7 10 7. 11 crit rune. 44 attack rate rune. Contact me on Derion: Meridio or lHector and on Valo: Coez.