Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server upgrade

PutinFR - - News and Updates

Howdy valued Community, as you may know, we are experiencing some lags with the cash deposit and the passage portals right now. The problem is that the number of active players increased in a very fast way, of course that's great, but that's exactly why we have these problems. We will buy some upgrades for the server, so we won't have these lags again. The order will take some time (up to 3 days). While we are installing the upgrade, the server will be offline, i can't tell you how long it will …

• guide for pvp wep

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from wenancio80: “i have tryed, het just a blessed book xD, i opened like 20 chest, but its ok, i almost done with my pvp wep.. now i just have to farm in narwashi ” First of all, congrats! You'll be able to craft your own weapon soon =)! Do your best!

• guide for pvp wep

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from Frosch: “Quote from wenancio80: “xD, so u can get one in another way? anyone wants to sell one ” u can buy PvP 38 Boxes for MS in the cash shop ” exactly! 100.gif

• guide for pvp wep

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from wenancio80: “xD, so u can get one in another way? anyone wants to sell one ” You could try to get one from the "lvl 38 weapon chests" 100.gif

• guide for pvp wep

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “When i come back home i try to make one ” Good luck

• guide for pvp wep

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from Fl0cky: “It is wayy too hard to get one in my opinion ” It would be boring, if everybody could craft a pvp weapon easily.

• guide for pvp wep

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from wenancio80: “i am crafting my wep, i done about green herbs! but i feel so bored when i have to drop in Narwashi... ” But that's part of crafting a pvp weapon

• Your 4Story PvP scenes!

PutinFR - - Artwork

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “I male PVP also without screen event. Maybe is better Honor event to improve PVP... ” We will think about this! Thanks for your idea =) Kind Regards [CM]Putin

• Server down

PutinFR - - News and Updates

Server should be back to normal between 18-24 o'clock, we are experiencing a problem with Windows right now. Kind Regards [CM]Putin

• Upgrade Simulator

PutinFR - - Feedback

You're welcome. Kind Regards [CM]Putin

• Upgrade Simulator

PutinFR - - Feedback

Quote from Navarro: “Quote from iomatix: “Quote from Navarro: “Quote from iomatix: “Quote from Fl0cky: “Quote from iomatix: “Quote from Fl0cky: “Quote from iomatix: “Quote from Fl0cky: “I know it might appear appealing to some but I think it would take the tension of upgrading or even make people upset if they dont succeed at real upping like they do at simulating it... I earned personal experience from such simulators and even though upgrading is not completely luck-based, I dont really believe…

• Funny Pics

PutinFR - - Tavern

Quote from JackDaniels: “a5nWB1L_700b_v1.jpg ” shots fired!

PutinFR - - Artwork

Quote from Asgard: “lol why so many dislikes? xD I'd take part as soon as I am doing more pvp ” That would be fantastic! =)

• Quote from WalkingArcher: “Hey how about creating an event where players should draw their character and earn a reward for that. My vision is, each participant must draw his character in a paper and the most beautifully drawn image shall win a fair amount of gold or tinctures or special items like behemoth white mounts , vendetta mask and sunglasses, and achievement or bonus points. However i would like to make it clear that it shouldnt been drawn in the computer so lets see who is the most skil…

PutinFR - - Artwork

There won't be a reward for that, but we would post a URL to your channel in the description of the video.

PutinFR - - Artwork

Howdy valued Community, you have the chance to be in one of our PvP Showcases on the 4Ancient YouTube channel. If you want to be in the video, upload some of your best PvP scenes to YouTube (unlisted) and send the link to this Thread. Kind Regards, your 4Ancient Team!