Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Abbruch"bug" - it has BUG in it's name! I myself play as archer and I don't use ABB. Why? Because it's a bug, that lets you kill mage in 2 seconds. Why are so many people against fixing it? Because those people are noobs, that can't play fair and they only play archer class, because they can have unfair advantage over others. Archer even without abb is very strong, but you have to know how to play and this is where many people have a problem here. Want to make the game fun to play for everyone, …

• All skills and items gone

Trumpo - - Bugstory

Well this sucks, now you have to wait days, because admins don't have time to help

• #Edited by Moderator: Use the Tickets!

• No they did not answered anything. All those open tickets are about something else. Not a single 1 is about the same thing. Use your head, if they would be about the same thing, then admin could have just closed them and there would be no problem.

• More characters on 1 Account

Trumpo - - Feedback

I would like to have: Archer lvl 90, Mage lvl 90, Priest lvl 90 and lvl 20 for doc 10, lvl 26 for doc 20, lvl 34 for doc 30, lvl 44 for doc 40, lvl 54 for doc 50, lvl 64 for doc 60, lvl 80 for doc 70. Can I do that? NO I CAN'T. This is why I would like to be able to create more characters on my account. I don't know what your problem is.

• here is the screen that shows, that my tickets are just ignored: ibb.co/nnN4e6 Does this server doesn't got any admins or what? So many problems and noone takes care of them. My tickets are already 1 month old! What is this!

• More characters on 1 Account

Trumpo - - Feedback

I would love to be able to create 10 characters on 1 account