Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TBone: “best way to start is being girl cuz everyone want to help u cuz u r gril xDDD ” well you're helping me by answering this post ;p so thank you xD

• Quote from Deanerys: “Finally, a player who gets informed in the forum, before he begins his adventure! At the moment I can not even say that. Valo has a big guild with 3 strong GRP and then Valo has 2 smaller guilds. And Derion also has a lot to offer. The problem is, I think Derion plays zero together. See also in the area conquest. All the Deri guilds run after each other in a Valo area. If they did it together, they would have more opportunities. Just start where you best get along with the …

• and what about the nation? is there any dominant one?

• Hello, I was wondering what is the most efficient way to start off my adventure. I've played 4story back in ~2010, returned not so long ago, but didn't like the official server changes. What should I expect here? Is there any newbie-friendly community that I may join in? Thanks for all the answers.