Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

bcs its your bad, and not all players lose money -.- (I want funny button in forum :D)

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

Do u think its not more then one rule atm? then all player need lose money? bcs then its correct? funny rule

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

pls what help? I asked only exp chocos, on the fucking second day, and they said no. They dont give me anything for help.... they make events and bann players XD sorry, it dont help me

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd pls tell me this server was around 20k euro and still laggy, i cant believe it bcs i am sure the last 2.5 years this server got 20k euro DONATE, but i think more

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

Quote from Enyos: “All the money u put into the game is a donation. They are used to run the server, not as a pay for staff members. It does not matter if you contributed one euro or a million. The staff is looking for a solution, it may take some time, that's all. I do not think you will speed up something by blaming. Finding a problem in the resource is difficult and not everyone can do it, either honestly, I bet you like when you make a table in Excel, and you're flaming people who are on a m…

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

Quote from Fearu: “ That's weap +24 pvp ( if you know what i mean + don't ask me from where i know it ) :3 ” i am benyas, not ramon....

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

Quote from Enyos: “Benyas, please be normal. Team looking for a solution how to fix it, what else you want? When this is solved, the team will try to return your golds back. You're making it all too easy. This is not a table in excel! ” Dont ask pls normal, i spend around 500 euro or more to ms, and this team really useless 8day ago, i lost my money, 0 compensate, 0 anything..... PLS, DONT SAY TO ME BE NORMAL 500 euro in Hungary like 2 months salary

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd then u can go and farm for us, bcs u dont need your 110g all can say easy, "chill" who dont lose all money with this shit bug....

• Buy Richie +23 or 3class Eq +21

freeBenyas - - Marketplace

Ok, send nudes from she. After i will think about

• Buy Richie +23 or 3class Eq +21

nub, i have full 21 3class GIVE ME ONE OFFER

• Money loss

freeBenyas - - Bugstory

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from dragonzil08: “8 days ago, I bid about 60g in total on different items, about 10g/ea. Yesterday I came back from my vacation (1 week) and I was expecting to get my money back since the amount I bid was very little compared to the actual value of the item. But I never got anything back, I thought that if I waited for a bit I might get the message from the auctioner, but that didn't fix it. Please help me since what I bid was about half of my money. ” Make a t…

• CARE WITH PLAYERS

freeBenyas - - Feedback

Quote from benyas: “ "7. Bann" - Maybe all who use this bug, will be banned? We use bugs, and atm u ar really good with banns xd ” "Your user account has been banned until Mar 14th 2019, 1:00am: -1.4: You may not encourage other players to break any rules set by 4Ancient. If you do so, you will be as punishable as the player that broke the rules. -1.5: You may not discuss hacks, bugs or any other harmful topic in any of 4Ancient's platforms." THANKS

• +22 pvp claw 49-12-14

+22 pvp claw derion type 49-12-14 opt 2.4k gold or offer letter in derion The3nd

• I didnt get the weapon box, but i was online at 20:00. Ingame name: Stylist

• Shellfishs Easter Event

freeBenyas - - Event History

ingame name: Stylist

• +20 pvp derion claw

+20 derion pvp claw 41-10-11 offer