Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch for the Assasin

Scizor - - Feedback

Quote from Deanerys: “Be quiet with your fake account. Only created today and already a big face. First, take off your fucking backpack when you talk to me! Nobody cares what your funny xyef talks about. That's the biggest rag on this server. And this he wrote to me personally in the whisper chat. Which is why he stopped then. ” Wow congrats for the toxicity in Christmas Holidays.. i just said my opinion

• Patch for the Assasin

Scizor - - Feedback

I just flamed you because you called me "Sparta" wtf.. I'm just saying my opinion, assassin is really powerful right now

• Patch for the Assasin

Scizor - - Feedback

I'm Kodlek from LeyasRitter guild. Evocator loses again assassin (the assa has just to kill the spirit with poison, then use tp surprise/sand and it's over ^^) Everybody use invi pots in pvp, i don't know why, Hidario (xyef fanboy), you say that :O Maybe you don't have many bonus points to buy them and this is another deal, my friend. To be an assassin does not mean to give all advantages to your class, remember that. VegetaSama (Xyef) from my guild can defeat you (if you watch youtube i think y…

• Shellfishs Christmas Feast

Scizor - - Event History

Merry Christmas Caulifla

• Patch for the Assasin

Scizor - - Feedback

I'm sorry but i have to disagree with Pradaa. I'm main assassin, this is an old style server, if you want to play another type of assassin you can go in other different servers. This class here is really powerful, the problem is that 90% of the assassins don't know how to play it correctly. Even if invisibility is slow it's not a big deal, in pvp you can use invisibility potion after every stun. I agree with a power-up for warrior, that's the only correct thing you said in my opinion. Assassin i…