Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Skrra - - Feedback

Quote from ev0catorkiller: “Quote from Skrra: “2. Maybe warr in deff stance has too much defense right now, but still, show me a warr that cant be killed. Without the support of priest, he is permastunned and if you debuff him and perhaps use skills that lower the defense (evocators endendros curse, mage's weakening flame or whatever it's name is), then he is not as hard to kill anymore. Also perhaps you should not all focus the warr, if you go for the priest, there is noone left to support him.…

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Skrra - - Feedback

Okay, let me drop my two cents in: 1. I think the worst thing about warrior right now is just people ressing and killing people with shout from invi. This could be stopped by simply making warr visible when he uses stance activation. 2. Maybe warr in deff stance has too much defense right now, but still, show me a warr that cant be killed. Without the support of priest, he is permastunned and if you debuff him and perhaps use skills that lower the defense (evocators endendros curse, mage's weake…

• Trading 22 deri pvp rod 18/30/12/72 and mage eq 20/21/20/19 with no boots for nw weapons (preferably swords) and nw eq