Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Boni explained

janerykh - - Questions + Answers

Does that also apply to weapon stats or only character stats?

• Boni explained

Thanks! While that gives a nice overview over the max stats and their price it does not say anything about what the effects of the stats are. Like for crit rate it's pretty obvious: you crit more often. But what is the magic attack level? Or what does the cast rate to?

• Boni explained

Hey guys, does anyone have a comprehensive explanation on what exactly all the boni are good for? I haven't found anything like that on the internet and I thought it might be really helpful. For example what exactly does the cast rate or the magic attack level do? Best, Eric

• Thanks for the reply. Apparently the problem was my WiFi. Even though I had internet connection that worked fine (i even redownloaed the game) the game seemed not to be allowed to use it. I used my phone to make a hotspot and it would connect. Restarting the router fixed it for whatever reason. This can be closed. thanks!

• Hi, I'm not sure whether the server is actually under maintenance or if it's my PC that is causing this issue. I just installed 4Ancient and every time I try to start it tells me the server is currently under maintenance. I have tried disabling my firewall, restarting, reinstalling and updating Internet Explorer. None of that helped so far. Does anyone else have this issue or is the server actually down atm? I am using Windows 10. Best