Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion to make Warriors Great again

Danku - - Feedback

Quote from Asgard: “I'm playing warrior aswell and I think it's a good idea for farming but it will ruin the pvp. Just like the archers do right now.. ” I dont think so: Base attack is rarely used in pvp, so it would not make any difference. I'm not trying to boost war's dmg, just telling that the BASE attack should deal "AOE" like dmg to enemy facing the player. Quote from Frosch: “Maybe it would make the Nightwalker more useless.... ” NightWalkers are great in pvp and in exp too, they have 2 s…

Danku - - Feedback

Well, if no one shows interest it will never be implementet, i really hope to see this feature soon in the game.

Danku - - Feedback

Hi, i've played 4story since 2009 and in all this time playing, i've finally found a server that i can really enjoy, so thanks 4Ancient! BUT, in all this time playing 4Story i've noticed that "warrior" are always the less used classes and, as i supposed, in this game i find really difficult to find a warrior playing. My suggestion is to improve the attack sistem of the warrior like they have done in the official server : The warrior "base" attack should deal damage to all enemys facing the playe…