Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update: was answered in discord - the bonus is reflected.

• Hi folks, Quick moonstones/donation question. There is the following bonus on moonstones running: "21.12 - 3.01 00:01 - 23:59 +30% Moonstones for each donation" Is this 30percent bonus reflected in the quantities displayed in the drop-down menu on the donation page? E.g. currently it shows 1 EUR = 101 moonstones. Does that number INCLUDE the 30 per cent bonus? Does anyone remember the number from before the christmas event? I did a test transaction for 1 euro which gave me the labelled amount (1…

• error network connect server

ShadowWriter - - Bugreport

Same... At least I know the problem isn't with me then, it's the server. Guess we wait.

• Hi folks - hopefully you can help me out! So I was playing just fine earlier today, went afk for a bit, came back to see I was disconnected with a message saying "A network error has caused the server connection to fail." Since then, I haven't been able to connect. I'd type in my credentials, press login/hit enter and after about 20 seconds (i stopwatch-ed it ) I'd get the same error message. The things I've tried to fix it: Reinstall the game. Launch TClient directly. Re-start the PC. Change et…