Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Never mind I can recreate it WAYYYY sooner x'D. The moment I log in and I am at markut ( fps 30 + ) I teleport to dragonroad then use the home return which brings me back to markut ( fps 10-15 ) and I teleport to gebra castle the fps is 0 ( game stops responding for 5-8 secs ) and then it goes up to 10-15. But If the moment I login and I am at markut I teleport straight to gebra castle the fps is 100 x'D , I am going crazy

• It happend differently now , I did the same route but rather than recalling to markut from blonea I was just running around in kokuma with like 95-110fps and suddenly the fps dropped to 15-20 and remained like that until I logged out and reconnected

• Hi , hope this is the right thread to post this issue ( I checked all other ones and I found this one the most fitting ) I am playing on this server for a few weeks now and I never had this issue before. I recently started searching for mysterious treasure chests around the Iberia and I noticed this weird fps glitch happening. I can re-create it as many times as I want If I teleport from markut ( before leaving I have 30 + fps ) to ardir then chesed and walk all the way to blonea and then recall…