Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

Yes, I restored my computer and downloaded the game again, the first two attempts gave error code 10053, but the third worked. Quote from askechadd: “What did you do, exactly? Just restored it and tried to patch? Quote from s2lariss2: “I finally solved the problem, but I had to restore my computer ” ”

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

I finally solved the problem, but I had to restore my computer

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

I've done it, but it didn't help the error code 10053 persists. 4 days like that, 5 tickets sent and nothing to solve the problem. deleted the game 5 times, downloaded it in different browsers, updated my windows, deleted my antivirus, watched my internet and NOTHING. my last time in the game was just as they shut down the server for christmas maintenance. I really don't know what to do anymore.

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

complicated, we will miss the whole event.

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

I'm almost giving up, it's frustrating to lose all events for an error that seems to have no solution

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

Quote from HypnosDE: “Our Game is ONLY optimized for windows 10, playing on another OS is not advised anyway. This fix works 100% on windows 10, having another OS can lead to several issues that we cannot fix. ” My Windows Vista is from another computer (one that I only use for studies) I downloaded the game on it because precisely the computer I use to play (windows 10) does not take at all, not even with the recommendations of the tickets I sent. I already uninstalled the game in Windows Vista…

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

Quote from Bil: “1. Tente várias vezes a maneira que o HypnosE diz, não execute o formato de redefinição do sistema operacional. Como último recurso, tente instalar o Windows 10 Pro e, não desta vez, você verá que esse problema está seriamente baseado no servidor. Porque não há muito o que fazer ... ” Eu tenho o Windows 10 e, como não estava funcionando, tentei instalar em outro computador antigo que tenho aqui (Windows Vista) e não funcionou. é sempre a mesma mensagem

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

Olá, recebi esta instrução para ticket, mas não resolvi uma situação, estou refazendo o mesmo processo desde ontem, mas o mesmo código de erro continua aparecendo, não sei mais o que fazerboard.4ancient.eu/index.php?attachment/1186/

• Can't update

s2lariss2 - - Bugstory

the same problem too