Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About leveling up.

hehepwnd39 - - Questions + Answers

I see , so you say i can play normally because i in time i ll catch up with the story

• About leveling up.

Thank you for your answer Avenits, so i can do all missions at any level. I might try that freeze thing

• About leveling up.

It seems my question is a little bit to weird

• About leveling up.

I see that there are a lot of events on this server, right now you level up much faster, but i am the type of player that likes to go in the same pace with the story , because i missed this game, so my question is that , do leveling up so fast affects the story quests? for example i just did first mission in Valoran with seals and i am already lv 8, i mean i don't know if that is how supposed to be because i played this like 8-9 years ago. If i remember in Tarat you start quests at lv 20, right?…

• Thanks for you answer Asera, what do you mean by feline animation cancel, is there a tutorial to do it?

• About classes and races.

Thank you all for your kind answers^^. Does gender of race also affects something? And yea i started with Nightwalker but it seems a little bit underwhelming(maybe because you need levels and items) so i ll switch to archer. One more question, can you put in order best class for PVP and PVM from worst to best?

• Both videos are dead for me...can someone help me please, i can't watch them

• About classes and races.

Hello , can someone tell me with races suits best for each class? Also what classes are considered bad , average and high, and are there guides for classes? Can you tell me where? I come back after 8 9 years and i forgot some things. Thank you all.

• I have a question!

hehepwnd39 - - Tavern

Can you lower the sound of your feet on grass or anything? I put master sound and any others sounds to 0 and i can me walking very loud and its so annoying. It is a bug?