Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sell good items

IBimsEinKrieger - - Marketplace

lul noob, den xbow haste nur dann mir falls du das vergessen hast:3

• Sell good items

:0)

• Sell good items

Ryu doesnt have good items, dont trust him

• make4storygreatagain

• Second 4Ancient server

IBimsEinKrieger - - Tavern

Quote from Bigbrother: “Quote from IBimsEinKrieger: “Quote from Fearu: “you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible ” Yeah thats true but 4Ancient …

• Quote from Naerra: “Hey everyone, I have opened this thread with the intent of trying to make it noticeable by the owner and the GM's of the game. Let me get this out of the way as soon as possible, it's about lag. While I think that the server is awesome, and truly believe 4Ancient is doing a great job with events, support and community related stuff (forum is very active, coupons every now and then, youtube guides etc.) I do believe that it needs better servers to hold us players. The server h…

• Second 4Ancient server

Quote from Ambience: “how about creating seasons like in diablo 3? one season = 1 month and u will get items for achievements like crafting a pvp weapon in this time xD after the ending of the season all stuff will be transfered to the main server ” dude, i like this Concept as well seriously i am searching for an new Impulse for me and other Players to start the game again. in my case i played before and gave everything away so i dont wanna start on this Server again since i know i could have s…

• Second 4Ancient server

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from Fearu: “you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible ” I agree totally. Like in officials, when a new server …

• Second 4Ancient server

I truely believe with good advertisement a fresh start of this awesome Server could create an never seen hype in the 4Story community and could bring loads of new Players to this Server. i Think loads of Players from all other private 4story Servers would decide to check out the new 4ancient and would mostlikely stay, because the Concept of this Server is unique and very good executed. None Server i tried felt this f2p friendly or conveyed the simple but very nice mechanisms of the Oldschool 4st…

• Second 4Ancient server

Quote from Fearu: “you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible ” Yeah thats true but 4Ancient is in an good Position atm and have lots of Players w…

• Second 4Ancient server

Hi guys, what do you think About the idea of a second server Just like in the official 4story ist possible for multiple Servers to co-exist with each other, Maybe a new Server where everyone starts from 0 would be a nice way to Fresh up the game and give everyone the Chance to start a new unique Adventure full of fun. I personally would love to start a new experience in 4Ancient, what About you I think this could be an awesome way to draw more new or even old Players back to the game:) In my opi…