Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In the name of the Gods

TrueRandom - - Event History

In The Name Of The Gods - Derion KungYafa Schleppi BreiterAlpha

• Staff decisions

TrueRandom - - Feedback

Suggestions for evo: - nerf skillblock length or make it higher cd (my priests are full blocked in tournament, thx tec) - maybe dont make pet immune to aoes, but let the pets take only 50% or 25 % dmg of AOEs --> thus summoning a new pet would need a higher CD too, maybe - maybe decrease slow length a bit but not too shure about that part

• Staff decisions

TrueRandom - - Feedback

Quote from ElynCZ: “Arena: Change ress to 10sec Change invis after ress to 5sec (now its 15sec) Give more HP/MP after ress (only if we will nerf invis after ress to 5sec) - This will deff. solve the problem with NoTab in Mage tournaments and it will improve the turnament overall. ” PLEASE dont apply this for group tournaments xd

• BubblesEn, then please give us numbers of "active" US - Players. On Valorian, the biggest 2 guilds are full of germans and they each have about 4 groups. Then there are some other guilds, but the most Ppl are from Germany or Poland. Thus, a second TW, which would maybe even harm the first one of the day, isn't simply worth it. But since even you, Bubbles, think that it could be worth, please drop some numbers of active US players.

• Quote from Gealdorr: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “ Quote from Gealdorr: “So do you think it would be better for North American / South American players to go to a different server that offers TW at a time they can make during the week? This way we can create an even larger community around the clock, and the server owners can make more money. A German guild will always be more active for TW 1 and an American guild will always be more active for TW 2 just due to time zones. ” yes go in a…

• Well, 1st: I think programming a second TW would be pretty hard and they could put more effort in other PvP modes or new updates and all would benefit from that, also NA players 2nd: Why do you care so much about TWs? Just join a international guild, they will get territories and you can be in a guild with fame and territories. The pvp at TWs isnt the best anyways and often all territories besides one are being dropped after 5 minutes. You can still appreciate other pvp events like bog, crypta o…

• I dont think this is really possible, since the majority of players are coming from EU. In addition, its hard to implement a second TW because it would change the whole balance of territories etc.

• Macro rules

TrueRandom - - Tavern

At least our beloved number 1 player in ranking doesn't use macros.

• Hello, I dont really know where to put new suggestions for this server, thus i write them here: The only option to play 7 vs 7 outside of normal PvP or vs People of the same country are daily tournaments. The problem is, it's hard to always find 7 people at those times, also because there are PvP Events at the same time. Thus, I think it would be nice to have a bigger arena to play 7 vs 7 there, or to create an option where players can create custom tournaments. Players would then be able to cre…

• We dont need u to carry us, just annoying that you guys are like 2 parties more than us every doc since u switched. In addition, some of your members are using invi potions for stunns as well, even though u fight the use of them.

• I didn't see one balanced document war since you guys switched sides, honestly. Great to see that the servers are reopened, hence we might see some balanced TWs since 20cm were erased from the Server.

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

TrueRandom - - Feedback

Pleaseeee remove or at least nerf the invipots. It's getting way out of hand and the PvP on this server is suffering hard from it.