Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narwashi vs Second battle

fiwefed - - Questions + Answers

Drops.png Quote from Asera: “Didnt Narwashi have something that you dont get in 2nd battle ? I think it was related to PvP Weapons, it's ofc possible that i'm wrong but a lot of people from the guild were farming Narwashi for that ” Acording to this image the only thing you cant drop in second battle are the documents of antiquity, but that doesn't seem quite right. Haven't farmed second battle for a while now but i'm pretty sure you can drop them there. If thats the case then second battle woul…

• Narwashi vs Second battle

fiwefed - - Questions + Answers

hey, just wanted to ask if the drop rates are the same for sarwashi and seconda battle, and if so, if there is any reason to farm narwashi (strong or weak) over second battle.

• dragonrod quest bugged?

fiwefed - - Bugstory

thanks eventually while doing other quests i found the right mobs. But the description was really missleading

• dragonrod quest bugged?

fiwefed - - Bugstory

So, im doing the dragonrod quests, and i came across a quest called "entrance examination", wich is asking to kill fire dragons to get fire dlower bags. the thing is, they are not droping it. My question is, is the quest bugged or am i doing everything wrong? If its bugged is there any way to progress the quest line?