Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• help

Scruffy - - Feedback

ok so i made a break for myself that lasted 1month because it was unplayable, finally got back into the game and you know what? this game is still lagging and i have 10fps in markut or keter xD nice gms congratulations /applaud

• FPS

Scruffy - - Feedback

GOT WARNED BECAUSE I SAID MY FPS ARE GOOD IN OTHER NEWSCHOOL & POPULAR server gg

• FPS

Scruffy - - Feedback

Let me know what are you going to do with this. I won't stay in this server with 5fps everywhere forever with hope that you will fix this. Give me simple answer YES WE WILL FIX THAT IN NEXT PATCH/PATCHES or no we don't care about 50% community and let them disenjoy the game.

• FPS

Scruffy - - Feedback

Since sending tickets stopped working because of insta closing them i'm gonna start new thread. When will you fix the game? fix the game engine or repair the main problem of 4ancient majority - fps? Alberto coder is already knowing that the problem is caused because of amd gpu. Here is screenshot from today's bog and don't tell me that i have opened many programs, antiviruses etc or do i have to turn on force dedicated graphic's card because i have tried all things and the problem is on your sid…

• KILL COUNTER / AP COUNTER

Scruffy - - Feedback

As every good ideas are started while sitting in your toilet I came up with an idea. I reckon that would you like to see that in new update. Let's start with the topic. Isn't it better to add a kill counter that we can reset everytime we want or an ap counter? It's way better than counting how many kills have you done every single tw / doc / clash because you can forget about it or didn't notice your kill. You can reset your counter by pressing a signed button. This will be allowed to display ki…

• Trade : War eq for mage or archer

Scruffy - - Marketplace

xDDDD nice one deutsch