Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• please help

Morhazel - - Bugstory

I think that dual booting is the only way to go in this case... I don't know if it's worth it tho, I'll think about it

• please help

Morhazel - - Bugstory

Thank you Iomatix, I will try that and I'll let you know if it works

• From what I remember from several years ago, I think that upgrading from odd numbers (+15, +17, +19) has an higher chance of success... Other than that you have to find those 250% potions and all those premium things for upgrades... I hope that helps you

• please help

Morhazel - - Bugstory

I have an Intel Core I7 3.07GHz, 6 GB of ram, an AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series graphics card and a x64 Windows 10 Pro. I tried to follow the 4Ancient video that explained how to fix the windows 10 issues, as I said earlier, but the game did not start EDIT: I tried again to follow the video in the 4Ancient youtube challenge, but the game doesn't start, it crashes after showing the following picture board.4ancient.eu/index.php?attachment/50/ Putting d3d9.dll in the System32, SysWOW64 AND in the game f…

• please help

Morhazel - - Bugstory

Hi, I installed the game today and got the same issues as the guy that created the thread. I have the last version of Windows 10 too. With the .dll file in the 4ancient folder all mobs and players turned invisible, and with the same file in the system32 and SysWOW64 the game did not even start (I was trying to solve the lag issue on my old italian 4Story account). I also tried all the other things written here, and none of them worked. I just wanted to play a game that was part of my life for so…