Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrHappi - Youtube Library

Enraged - - Artwork

I am pretty proud of this one, i hope u guys enjoy as i did cutting it youtube.com/watch?v=MSpRpW_34g0

Enraged - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=IuI86RGfbMI

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

Enraged - - Feedback

Well yea you are right, Administration should think about how they want the server look like, this pve/pvp mix cannot stay for ever, if they gona remove them,pve fans and noobs gona leave, if they stay pvp players, mostly the ones with experience, and lots of time in 4story will leave, bcs they cannot see this shit anymore after 10years 4story. so, whats more important for the owner? for the gms ? tell us pls, jsut to say this is a oldschool server doesnt mean u need to make the same mistakes as…

Enraged - - Feedback

Quote from Enyo: “I agree that the frequent use of invi pots disrupts the playing of PVP, but I think that invi pots are part of the game and should not be completely wiped out of the game, I have such an opinion with recless pots, these can be easily deleted. As for invis pots, they could be taken from tears and from the store for the AP. it has been kept in production at the NPC. This will cause them to become more expensive and they will not so much used like now. ” Its not like this is the f…

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Enraged - - Tavern

Wir hatten Spaß dabei den scheiß zu machen, definitiv das die Idee euch mit eurer Spielweise zu schlachten ein weeenig in die Hose gegangen ist, war schon blöd joa gebe ich dir recht. Anscheinend spielen wir wohl besser ohne das Zeug. Hatte gedacht 14 von uns reichen für euch. Wenn einer von euch nur ein wenig Erfahrung von PvP hätte, wüsstet ihr das man in der Ardir/Gebra Burg mit 2 Gruppen weniger einfach echt arm dran ist, vorallem wenn man mit Polen läuft, die nicht im TS sind und nicht wirk…

Enraged - - Feedback

DELETE INVIS!!!!!!

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Enraged - - Tavern

Wie wärs wenn du mal ins leyas kommst mit deiner dicken klappe? oder wir machen 7v7 morgen? im forum große klappe haben kann jeder.

Enraged - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=pEs7bNXfW14&t=57s

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Enraged - - Tavern

Das sollte selbsterklärend sein oder? directupload.net/file/d/5415/i65jqxk5_png.htm directupload.net/file/d/5415/ubks7usn_png.htm directupload.net/file/d/5415/tnq3e8d8_png.htm

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Enraged - - Tavern

Also unsere 2 gruppen hatten 30 tode insgesamt und knapp 200 kills, wenn ihr denkt ihr habt uns gefarmt lass uns JETZT 14vs14 machen ok ?

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Enraged - - Tavern

Eure sterbe Krieger und Mages, die jedes BoG das 3fache an Tode farmen wie andere in einem ganzen Monat sind auf jeden gut! So muss das Game Spaß machen!! bezahlt ihr die eig? ich kann mir nicht vorstellen das die das JEDES BoG freiwillig machen.

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Enraged - - Tavern

Da ihr wahrscheinlich noch nie so richtig gemerkt habt, wie ihr eig spielt. Haben wir uns gedacht geben wir euch morgen mal den Spiegel in die Hand! Danach würde ich gerne ein Feedback haben, und eure ehrliche Meinung hören, ob das Spiel so Spaß macht?! Wvl im Invi halten ist eine Sache, vollkommen ok kann man gegen arbeiten. Aber abgesprochen Krieger, Selbstmordgefährdete Bergziegen, Kamikaze Mages rein zu schicken ist die andere Sache, die wirklich sehr fraglich ist! Da dies alles für uns Neul…

Enraged - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7XuLyeY8E

• Suggestions to better the PvP

Enraged - - Feedback

And i want to see something about invis now....this is destroying pvp!

Enraged - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=dDjgj0tiLEc&t=2s

Enraged - - Feedback

Quote from Bigbrother: “About pvp i was proponing something on my post on feedback -ideas, implementation Implementing a killing Rank, rather than a Honor ranking (i mean this still Need to exist don t worry lel) With similar rewards as mobs and Gold ranking (so weekly) Where if you kill the target 3 points and if you assist 1 point When you reach a tot of points you earn a specifical title (for me, and only me, i Wish the Hokage One, xD i joke) - This wouldn t be limitate to 90s too and you cou…

Enraged - - Feedback

Another thing about giving invi potions a skill block, even this is abusable. you can even run into the enemie, wait untill the invi potion runns out and perfectly stunn when you go visible... i think the only way is the hard way, put em out. And about you Laerze : We all are playing this game 9 years or something now, and i totally cannot understand why 9 years later ppl still dont have a whiff of idea how to fair play. Even this is a oldschool server, this should be thinked about before. this …

Enraged - - Artwork

N Quote from elgrekko#2: “I think it would be a good idea if someone is invisible(with invi potion or port) he has 50% hp. And after a sec he is coming out of invi he gets his hp back to 100%. ” No offence, but worst idea ive heard.

Enraged - - Feedback

I did write it brain afk, with the thought its for ancient compiler, totally forgott this is not a ger forum But my mate is translating it right now, im to lazy. cheers

Enraged - - Feedback

Im not writing everything in eng again xd