Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I apply as a staff member.

ImASnack - - Tavern

Quote from Monty: “You have no proof that i get my eq from "Real World Trading" ” 2 pvp rods +24 just happened to spawn in your inventory maaan i wish i was that lucky

• refine event?

ImASnack - - Event Suggestions

Quote from benyas: “I dont want daily or weekly event, just monthly. And yes, everyone wait event, and in christmas they didnt want to make refine event (Laerze opened topic and after they made 1 refine event...), and last easter we got 140% refine event... U think its good? wait half year for nothing... Idk why is it "shame", and upp event why not "shame". Its on every day. ” Laerze is our hero

• Dali - Youtube

ImASnack - - Artwork

Quote from Monty: “Fallendy how much money you spend in ressurection scroll? Ps: No flame bro , just a normal question ” How much money u spent on all your eq? ps: no flame , just a normal question

• refine event?

ImASnack - - Event Suggestions

REFINE EVENT OR WE RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

• Dali - Youtube

ImASnack - - Artwork

Quote from Fallendy: “No, i want a special post who will focus on casher. You'll see im gonna make a post later ” im a big fan of yours

• Dali - Youtube

ImASnack - - Artwork

Quote from Fallendy: “Can you do the same without your cashed xbow? Ofc you cant otherwise you wouldnt cash Dictionnary : eq player : people like dali or Ramon ” You should be a Community Manager in this server