Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well i hoped for more but ty anyways

• How much for a blue ring with +10 wisdom?

• Quest: ini 69 | Lebrondo Meridian

Ungesund - - Bugstory

Uhm I was thinking Blonea was related to Ini 69... well I am glad it is not. To bad this quest is bugged but at least it is not related to the ini 69 quest line and so I can go on without beeing worried too much. Thanks guys for all your replies and help!

Ungesund - - Bugstory

Thanks for the fast reply. No i mean the quest where i have to talk with Lebrono Meridian the Traitor. It is a quest i get in blonea from Tallop. He gave me a shaddow potion to talk with him so the guards "wont see me" . I have two goals to do in this mission : Talk with Lebrondo and use the Potion. When i start the quest the first one (talk with him) is already finished and the potion is at 0/1. There is no "?" on the mini map till i use this potion but when i want to finish the quest it seems …

Ungesund - - Bugstory

Hey there, I have a decent problem right now. There are 2 other Post in this Forum about the same Problem but they are a few months back and on top of that there is no conclusion on how to fix it, so i decided to make a new thread. My Problem: Rigth now i want to make my way up to the INI 69 but in order to do that i have to to a few missions. In one of these missions i have to talk to Lebrondo Meridian while i had to consume a Potion. The thing is: I can talk with him but i can not complete the…