Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• From what? Stop crying for ur playing class,and keep quiet.

• Yes,to buff the other classes aswell or make warriors and archers class like it was before.

• Quote from xHunter: “War doesnt need nerf on deff stance ” The Reflection hits need to dissapear from the deff stance Quote from xHunter: “needs nerf on attack stance, both the melee and range damage are broken. ” Agreed with u .

• Quote from Greg: “na dude.. we tryed many times some ppl for having a conversation with the admin about the restore of the warrior like in the official server, but he`s words was "NO THE WARRIOR NEED MAKE DAMAGE AND HE NEED TANK" this was his words in my opinion he dont have any idea how to play the warrior XDDDDDDD C0LDWARRIOR PUAHAUAUUIAHUAA ” haha ,maybe he don`t know but in my part a view its not right ,i mean with ibe +20 i deal 5 and 6 dmg to war XDDD and i get damaged with 200hp only by s…

• Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “The changes that will never come yyy gogo its funny but im scared that you Will be banned for spamm before ” The change will come because a lot of players agreed with my idea,about the bann don`t be so sure about that.

• Quote from Delainer: “In my opinion warrior should be restored to its original state cause changes they' ve made are totally unbalanced and warriors with decent equipment and big armor potions are unkillable for evocators, assasins, priests and mages (archer has a little chance after debuff). I don't know why they exacly buffed warrior like this cause warrior was actually OP in default state when you knew how to play it. Ability to be unkillable for magic classes is total nonsense not to mention…

• Hello , i want to reopen this topic for warrior change for the future of the game . I want to propose that in the next version of the game, changing the warrior to the original state.I am referring to the elimination of the 20% character's speed from the attack stance,eliminating the 10% speed in the defense stance, eliminating 20% damage on the attack posture.Eliminating 40% defense on the defense posture .Removing from the defense posture the damage reflecting of 30% when the enemy misses (I d…

• The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

TerryDm - - Feedback

No, anw its not for u to take action

TerryDm - - Feedback

Well is good atleast u can give for urself advice .

TerryDm - - Feedback

Hello I want to propose that in the next version of the game, changing the warrior to the original state.I am referring to the elimination of the 20% character's speed from the attack stance,eliminating the 10% speed in the defense stance, eliminating 20% damage on the attack posture.Eliminating 40% defense on the defense posture .Removing from the defense posture the damage reflecting of 30% when the enemy misses (I do not know why you have implemented this warrior's ability, when you better do…

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Idk about your brain but mine tells me that a meele class that has the same movement speed as the ranged classes has a huge problem with being kited ” U should think twice before u speak ,so now if this "meele" class has speed for all classes. This speed is ridiculous Quote from Asera: “The way you write your post seems very offensive to me ” This is ur part of view, i don`t want to offend anyone, everyone can tell their oppinions without bad language,making fun about the idea…

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “no we cant. Stop lying. Or play better ” It`s the true ,ur just discriminate the other classes u should start play better without use invi, ressu scrolls and pt just like u said up.Then talk about me .

TerryDm - - Feedback

Even with the buff speed and speed potion the war can catch the archer so it`s a problem

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “And if you add movement speed as a mage or archer, what the fuck will warrior do? Nothing ” It`s not only talking about mage and archer, and with only warrior with speed movement ,the rest of other classes what are doing? its not fair .

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from xHunter: “how did u even come to the conclusion that warrior needs damage reflect ? LOL ” same question here bro .

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “Whao, an experienced player ! Who say that all class should have +20% movement speed. After reflexion it doesnt even ask to know the game, just having a piece of brain and you will (im sure you will) understand how stupid your idea is ” Yeah i`m a experienced guy instead to be an frustrated guy,who don`t see the full side of the glass. Well every "piece of brain" would say that it is not normal to ONLY favor the warrior with the speed of motion and Op buffs. I see u are a f…

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “Well.. it grows on other places thou coff coff cheap in shop coff coff ” They would be "cheap" but the uppgrades costs for a 22 and a 23 was enormous.

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “Fortunatly you arent the creator of this game you would destroy it so hard ” I am a experienced player, who want`s nothing to be destroyed, just to be things RIGHT and FAIR in this game like the "Good old times". And for that The 4ancient developers,they have to open their eyes.

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “But please TerryDm are you fucking crazy? Delete the famahe buff from attack stance? And put 20% movement speed to all class? ” No, i am not crazy for telling the reality . (I feel u are offended) but u don`t have to. And yeah ,why not to put to all classes the 20% movement speed (just like the official servers),why only for the war have supremacy.? And yes it has to be gone the 20% dmg from the attack stance because they took the dmg from archers aswell.

TerryDm - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “Well if the guy is full buffed and have 23 pvp shield and full 22 i dont think its anormal ” What is "anormal" in this answer, is because not every player have 23 and full 22 eq , it doesn`t grows in trees . And im not meaning playing only TWs to have that kind of stuff.