Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Invisibility Potions

Ramon - - Feedback

I think a 2min. cooldown would be great! Or maybe you cant use them in bog or crypta like tournament.

• Derion problem

Ramon - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from Raphi195: “I just read "Valorian can play together, derion not." ” This is the biggest lie ever. I passed almost 11 months at valorian, and 2 months in Derion and i can tell you 1 thing : valorian DOES NOT cooperate more than Derion. Even better is that i find that Derion has actually a much better co-op than valo. ” Well maybe the valos dont cooprate with you lol. In valorian is everyone is playing together without CSTM, cause they want all alone …

• 24 PvP xbow, 24 pvp rod and more

Ramon - - Marketplace

Hey, trading following items: +24 pvp xbow 48/11/14(valo) +24 pvp rod 23/37/14/83(valo) +24 pvp rod 23/38/14/86(valo) +24 pvp rod 20/34/13/87(valo) +24 pvp xbow 50/13/14(deri) +23 3 class pants archer +17 pvp wand 21/35/13/66

• Where is "LIFE"?

Ramon - - Artwork

Lol what are you talking? I don't have time at the moment cause of real life lol. And did you already forget, that I bought my eq cheap in shop? Hahaha

• Where is "LIFE"?

Ramon - - Artwork

Quote from ImAphoenix: “Ramon's parents saw that he used 3k euros in 2months, they catched him and now he is punished xDDDDD ” So next post and you flame again? How old are you? You think 24/7 about Ramon here, Ramon there... Ramon everything haha wtf is wrong with you xD

• Real world trading

Ramon - - Tavern

I hope the problems will get fixed soon. We need proofs to ban this people. I am farming everyday so hard and they are just cashing. Not fair for us normal player. Btw. has someone Evo eq 24? Wanna start my second char soon. King regards Ramon lul

• Real world trading

Ramon - - Tavern

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Ramon: “My pants are still +23 ” Gaming chair +23 too or 24 already? ” already +28

• Real world trading

Ramon - - Tavern

Well, I can make so many points, because BoG is back. And we have now Crypta Spook as new game mode. I would the same amount of Points with a 22 Richie or 22 PvP Rod. I dont know, what you wanna reach, about talking always about Ramon. Saying he is a toxic player, is unskilled or whatever? I just wanna play for fun on this server and dont wanna be toxic. Its better, if you all play together and have fun, instead of playing vs eachother and being toxic. I think, we are old enough for this Dont fo…

• Real world trading

Ramon - - Tavern

Quote from Asera: “Quote from Dali: “Well if we talk about Top 3 Players, than lets compare with Resurgence As archer bro....why do you hate so much? ” I still wish to know why you guys are so obsessed with my Rate, as i said before i dont care about it If i can get a kill i favor it over the death i might take, ofc i die a lot with this playstile but as i said it doesnt mean anything to me As for the "Hate" it's something your group (not even your guild) provokes with for example exactly those …

• Real world trading

Ramon - - Tavern

What can we do vs this casher? Its time to ban them. Not fair for the usual player like us. My pants are still +23.

• Real world trading

Ramon - - Tavern

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from Xuki: “I don't get the problem. I never understood why buying EQ for reallife money is a Problem. If the player leaves the games anyways, why should he let his equipment on this account? Also what's bad with it, if another players buy equipment from someone and starts playing cause of that? ” Because it would just become a : "Who pays more gets the best stuff". We have a donation system, is true, but in a year of playing you can get a great equip (+21 & pvp…