Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• did you consider limiting + in docs like doc 10 to plus 11 and so on like till doc 80 where all is good because for me as new player i go in doc 50 guys comes with +24 wep and deletes my game lol esp arc

• Archer overall & bugged slows

lokonica - - Bugreport

I get what you say i feel like archers are retarded they shoot 77 arrows in 1 sec i cant cast spell they kill me and we are simular gear

• lag amd cards on win 10

lokonica - - Bugstory

Hello i m trying to help my little brother to start playing he is on a lap top he uses amd processor and integrated graphics. We tryed all dlls , 64, 32 bits and no help (he is on 64 bit win 10). Closest we got is no lag but no characters we tryed windowd mod all different things. I need to know is it possible to play on machine with amd stuff or not, if yes please explain to me how we should go about it. thanks in advance

• account transfer

lokonica - - Questions + Answers

Hello i m wondering if its possible to transfer my account from game,forge 4-story to this site. If so please tell me i would like to see my old character. Thanks in advance