Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coming back to the server

Guillaume - - Tavern

Hi everyone, So life happened and made me take a step back from the server a while back. Now that nostalgia kicked in and that every single game company, that made the games that I loved became money hungry goblins, I decided it was time for me to come back to 4Ancient! So my first question is ; How "alive" or "dead" is the server? I see a bunch of doomsayers on reddit (as usual) that keep on saying 4Ancient is dead and P2W... I've checked and I don't see why? It's more populated than the live s…

• Quote from Walhalla: “well this bug exist for more then 6 months. ” Oh. Good to know lmao Okay I guess we'll have to work around that then, I just joined like a week ago so I don't really know anything about the server except for the fact that there seem to be quite a good amount of bugs.

• Hello, Found another bug that this time annoys me quite a lot, I have realized that when I use skill points on certain talents and a disconnect happens, if I reconnect nothing is there anymore everything has been reset BUT the gold that I spent is not back... So i'm afraid to even level up my skills at this point because it's starting to cost a lot and i'm literally losing gold for nothing. Thanks in advance.

• Christmas and new Year 2018

Guillaume - - Event History

Can confirm we are not getting the items from the calendar.

• Quote from ZeroOne: “we didnt have a problem with our quest items. Are you sure they aren't dropping? ” Yes. For me, bosses' soul fragments in dungeons for exemple, are not dropping.

• Quote from xr3ynx: “Any news regarding this problem? ” They are working on it, expect a patch this week end that fixes everything.

• Save The God of War

Guillaume - - GM Event Guides

Grats guys you make Valorians proud! 100.gif

• Howdy everyone, I just logged on to quest a bit for my dungeons requirements and it seems like no monsters are dropping loot or gold, not even quest items, which is kind of a problem. The monsters also despawn at the same rate as if they had loot on them and that it was picked up. board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…a9df445a7e82712059261a095 It's probably coming from the last update but just in case; I discovered the bug at 7:41 AM today. Everything else is going great though! Thanks again for the gr…

• Hello everyone! Today I wanted to explain how to quickly farm Osiris gemstones. The method requires you to go to the the cemetery cellar in the contaminated bank home valley in Hesed and kill one of the bosses named "Kon Teiron", here's the location ; board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…a9df445a7e82712059261a095 This specific boss drops a garanteed 3 gemstones everytime. Killing him takes about 30 seconds and waiting for him to respawn about 2 minutes. I recommend you to be at least level 30 and have…

• 30/11/2018 BUG THREAD

Guillaume - - Bugstory

As asked by @AncientCompiler if I remember correctly, I open this thread where we will regroup all of the current bugs that need to be fixed ( please focus on the ones that have an impact on the game itself rather than the players ) So far I have found myself two bugs; - After randomly getting disconnected from my character and logging back in, I have lost skill points and the abilities i've chosen. Then I decided to uninstall the game and re install it because why not, and the second bug comes …