Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Three Year Anniversary

Tarou - - Event History

Quote from Asera: “Well there are people from other countries & continents as well, for usa for example these events are atthe riht time for people who come back form their jobs (23:00 server time = 17:00 USA) also if they put them earlier they interfeer with PvP events (Doc/Crypta) You wil never be able to put events for everyone and you defenetly cant expect them to line them up just for you, i myself (matching server time) have to wake up at 6 but i can still take the event, sleeping 6h for 1…

• Three Year Anniversary

Tarou - - Event History

Lovely to see an upcoming event period, but why do you need to put the major events in the late evenings/nights? Many people just like myself have to get up very early in the mornings, rendering these events nearly completely useless as I can't afford to stay up until midnight. I think it would've been way more comfortable for a lot of people to either put all of them at afternoons & early evenings or at least let them vary between all times so we can leastways make use of some of them. Cheers

• --> What Music Are You Listening Now? <--

Tarou - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=4PPLJE2Cr4g