Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lost items

Ankh - - Bugstory

i lost 100 gold and 2 items + 20 whit bank for bugs and now nobody can't help me .. its corect this decision ?? other items or more G .... I have a month on the server , I've been struggling for a month to get gold and items and now I'm left without them, and nobody helps me but if its ur decision ok ty very much

• lost items

Ankh - - Bugstory

Hello, about bag-bug it's now fixed. For the lost items, we don't recover items anymore since many users abused our system. Kind Regards [GM-IT]AlbertoCoder this is the answer for mi item lost and 100 G realyy ok ty very much i dont will paly more this sv but ty all but ii lost items for sistem bug .... and u see this but dont helm for nothing no gold no items nothing .... the best game .... by by

• Banck bug lost items

Ankh - - Bugstory

hii i lost 2 items of mi back and out of 108 Gold I was left with 8 gold have a tiket can help me pleas ty aahh and other bug whit 2 more caracters can se the bags ,i have the bags but can see or remove bags of caracter ....