Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Noxifer - - Feedback

Quote from Delainer: “Evocator needs no changes at all. It's hard to play class but on the other hand if u know how to play it, it's overpowered. The only thing I agree with is remove object blocking for pet. You can see it on newer patches they already done that evo's pet can shoot through every object. Maybe it will just boost this class but really if you've never played evo u don't know how annoying is sometimes when that spirit just dont listen to you. It's hard to explain you would understa…

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Noxifer - - Feedback

i think they at least should make the evo pet attack when you do if its in defensive or aggressive stance, or maybe add some token attack skills for certain pets you can get, nothing terribly overpowered just something to make them serve different purposes, or give them a bit more utility, maybe a stun here, or a bleeding damage special attack there. nothing too crazy, but just a bit of spice and nuance to the class on a more radical stance, maybe some way to gear your pet. i know it gets a chun…

• Evocator Summon aggression change

Noxifer - - Feedback

indeed, in pvp or dangerous pve situations a 1 second delay can get you killed.

• Evocator Summon aggression change

Noxifer - - Feedback

just a small suggestion for pet targeting: make it so that aggressive/defensive aggression setting makes the pet auto attack as soon as you start attacking, not only when they see something (aggressive) or when you get hit (defensive). alot of other games have a system similar to this and its just a little clunky here.

• Web Patch - Moonstone Miner

Noxifer - - News and Updates

is this really still broken? i figured something as important as funding for the server would be fixed almost as soon as it broke.

• Game crashing like clockwork

Noxifer - - Bugstory

my game crashes every 10-15 minutes like clockwork, i keep getting this error, is there anyway to solve this?

• Autoattacking

Noxifer - - Bugstory

i'm having this same issue on my warrior.