Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well i could not possibly bother to explain anything, these were just some of my thoughts based on comments from previous posts on the same thread. you don't need to share my opinnion. most of the stuff i said was too general to even be interepreted with the amount of attention you gave them as they were not even reffering to 4A. but mostly to my own ideas bout 4S in general. @Asera but overall 9/10 for constructing an interesting report! 100.gif

• ***EDITING MORE IDEAS -:d*** in all seriousness though, basic problem with 4S back in the days when it started dying was; Unpopulated Lands. You could walk for Miles and Miles until you reached ardir or markut>Kether, people were always in central areas. and i am not talking bout the shops. Ancient Coins are a fine motive to get people underway and actually farm for smth but srsly nobody farms! nobody has a reason to actually, only a few well searched players are using that functionality. = cryp…

• epvpimg.com/UhuCcab ¬¬¬Live 4Story¬¬¬ Life PLays

• Roma Invicta dear Foes and Allies ~DarkMasteR Derion~ Let's hope 4S will make a comeback in 2019!!! ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL LEGIONS OF IBERIA! 9836f0af635172f06c6c08d0b4085a