Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1543597574-img00000032.png would be cool to have the same amount of skills points than the level ! Is an update needed for this? No answer for this by the staff so if someone knows something

• What a good Role Play!Thats a really good (but sad) story! I cant wait for the next episode! Gms, bring a new event for a new war! Finally RolePlay has a place in this game !

• Real event offer

papybedo - - Event Suggestions

JUST TO BE MORE SPECIFIC This is a thread to recruit some players who wanna help GMs to create a real roleplay event.Please stay in the topic....i really dont care if you never read the story of quest or of the characters (because its pretty complete).I wont debate if you think that roleplay got a place or not.... So please stay on topic! I m sure that there is some mature minds here! I want to believe in it!

• Real event offer

In all Mmos roleplay is possible it is just a question of time and will.Maybe you are to young to remember that in your own official server guild the roleplay was important.And by the way your sentence is 100% non sense. Roleplay on 4story is roleplay on 4story....

• Real event offer

Wow maybe you should read the theard from start i explained what i mean by event! Gm asked me to create this thread to studying this with their team but nothing happend since i wrote it.I just manage my thread to have what i want and i dont need this flood without any sence....Maybe you should read all before replying its not about ego its about talking about the real subject....

• Real event offer

Lol we have not the same definition of event.You shouldnt talk without knowledge.I talked IG with Gms thats told me to create a thread to create real events! But thanks to try to understand it...

• Real event offer

So ...no one GM participated to this thread as i though...SO you can close it now and never pretend again that you would be interessted in it. "King regards"

• Real event offer

Indeed i m master at Shadowrun /Vampire darkage/Earthdawn/Pathfinder and Qin And player at Starwars D6 and Shadowrun Thats why i could easily help staff to do such an event.But they have to get the will to do it. That is the real question. IG GMs told me that they could do it but they would need help.And time of course. I aslo know an entire guild that would probably come on this game if they could help to create events like this.This guild plays only to do roleplay and events in MMOs. That can …

• Real event offer

By the way i m a roleplay game master for 15 years and of course i can help to create such an event(organization resources unfolding)or to teach how to do it to someone.

• Real event offer

On Horus 6 am: soldier: "Oh ! By the sacred banner derions (or guildname) have kidnaped our King he just disapear this morning and on the throne they left a letter with a request for rancor. We just can let it go! Howdy community we wont let our king being humiliated like this! We ll find him and destroy those horrible thugs!" With only this "storyboard" (easy one it could be more developed) you can create several games to find out the place where the king is detained with a big final pvp and tw…

• PapybedoD s shroom party 180914113719855272.jpg

• Bann Fallendy

papybedo - - Tavern

Hmm J ai envoyé deux mp sur le forum...Et oui y a ça aussi sur un forum... Btw carrément pas fake la conquête de ce soir! Cool à l image des explications que j ai fourni.Au nom de la guild. Ce qui veut dire que furrax a pas a le répéter normalement. Ce qui implique que l interlocuteur comprend. Bref si tu veux j peux faire un tuto sur comment utiliser les outils forum pcq perso j taf donc les rdv pour faire un mp c est un peu chaud...

• Bann Fallendy

papybedo - - Tavern

moi ça me tente bien (j suis pas du genre a insulter par contre faudra faire un effort)

• Bann Fallendy

papybedo - - Tavern

It still exist i play it everyday with many players but thanks to god all players are not like you are. Baguette Aligot Saucisses

• Bann Fallendy

papybedo - - Tavern

I ll play as long as the roleplay exist. You should have read the "Valorians s Holy writings" (ps si tu demandes aux gens d écrire en anglais fais le?) Baguette Tomates cerises Tome de savoie

• Bann Fallendy

papybedo - - Tavern

Assume it? Wow First we play a game for fun?! Then we get fun when all guilds play their castle. Then we ll obviously play role play by not listening orders from a valo (basic attitude toward enemies) Then we ll continu to use all the game tools as long as we are allowed to , ignoring your opinion and by the way because we still do what we want. If you still dont understand anything you are invited to listen it in french on mumble. Baguette jambon chaise pont l évèque

• Bann Fallendy

papybedo - - Tavern

The english version of la 8Th last night we boycotted the castle war(cw) for many reasons. There is no faction anymore.Ineed Valorians are allies with derions(even the same guild on both sides). Tw are fake because of that (best exemple on hesed this week). A guild took territory on hesed and the day after the same guild(but on the other side) took all the territories on hesed witch conclued to free castle. We dont share this vision of cw where there is only one place to pvpbecause some guilds w…

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

papybedo - - Event History

PapyBedoD Deion