Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helo! I don't know if this a bug or intentional, but when my character is feared by a mage or NW, on evocator, its pet won't do anything, won't respond when i try to order the pet to do something. It won't use its skill and won't attack, it's just standing still. I hope someone can tell me if this is intentional or not because it's quite annoying in a pvp. Thank you for your answer.

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Rosemyne - - Feedback

Will we be able to use the Gor PvP armor skins with this transmog? Is there a way to put the gor armor skins into the game?

• Staff decisions

Rosemyne - - Feedback

Sadly right now one of the weakest class is NW with Priest (but just only because Priest is a support class :/) in 1v1. And if we talking about mass PvP its even worse. The only thing NW can do, like in Doc 80 is invi, teleport, fear and then die. Its the same as the suicide warrior, but with worse damage, health and armor. So there is a chance, that the NW isn't get any AP, howewer any warrior, right now. Thats why i recommend, to buf the NW's skill succes chance, i experienced too, that this c…

• Staff decisions

Rosemyne - - Feedback

I think AoE immunity for the evo pet is quite a bad idea. I played as an evo, my main was an evo for quite a long time, and i think the Aoe immunity would be a bit much. If im correct than your armor effect your pet's armor too (but i'm not sure). With a +20 EQ (that has 70% of the players) the pet will survive in most case. The only time the pet die in Aoe, when there is pretty big fight (like 50-50 player from der and valo, or more), which is pretty rare in this server. I think the evo is ok a…

• Problem with GameGuard

Rosemyne - - Bugstory

I tried everything, still not working

• Problem with GameGuard

Rosemyne - - Bugstory

I tried disable the antivirus and delete the GameGuard folder but still not work.

• Problem with GameGuard

Rosemyne - - Bugstory

I have the same problem, the game and firewall reinstall doesn't working